Help Explain Enemy levels.

Options
Unknown
edited February 2014 in MPQ Tips and Guides
Hey All,

I am playing in Oscorp Heroic mode and for the mission Futile Resistance I face a Level 46 Soldier, a 47 Spy and a 47 Lieutenant. My friend is facing an 88 soldier, an 89 spy, and an 89 lieutenant. Can someone please explain the difference? He also says when he sells covers the levels go down until he wins and then they go up. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Comments

• NorthernPolarity
    NorthernPolarity Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Hey All,

I am playing in Oscorp Heroic mode and for the mission Futile Resistance I face a Level 46 Soldier, a 47 Spy and a 47 Lieutenant. My friend is facing an 88 soldier, an 89 spy, and an 89 lieutenant. Can someone please explain the difference? He also says when he sells covers the levels go down until he wins and then they go up. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Selling covers shouldn't decrease enemy levels: it was probably pure coincidence (confirmed by a dev).
    Enemy levels increase whenever you beat a mission in the event, so your friend probably played the event more than you.
  • Can you please elaborate on how playing missions increase enemy levels?
  • NorthernPolarity
    NorthernPolarity Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Can you please elaborate on how playing missions increase enemy levels?

No one really knows how it works: from my experience, the hardest mission tended to increase by 10 levels each time i beat 3 missions, but no one really knows how the exact algorithm works.