Hexproof

Options
theBeard
theBeard Posts: 24 Just Dropped In
I don't understand why creatures with hexproof are immune to indirect effects of cards, like displacement wave or claustrophobia. Is this intentional? If so the in game description is misleading, not to mention it isn't congruent with the actual card game.

Comments

• MojoWild
    MojoWild Posts: 765 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I think you meant to post this in the Magic the Gathering forum.
  • theBeard
    Options
    Yes, yes I did, good call! Lol
  • JackTenrec
    JackTenrec Posts: 808 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Thank goodness it was a mistake. I thought Scarlet Witch was getting a nerf.
  • DTStump
    DTStump Posts: 273 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    JackTenrec wrote:

Sssshhhhhh! icon_e_confused.gif
  • Cousin Simpson
    Cousin Simpson Posts: 1,086 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    JackTenrec wrote:

Specifically against Symbiotes!
  • The Bob The
    The Bob The Posts: 743 Critical Contributor
    Options
    JackTenrec wrote:

I'd like a poll to see how many people clicked on this for that exact reason.
  • RoboDuck
    RoboDuck Posts: 142 Tile Toppler
    Options
    JackTenrec wrote:

I thought this thread would be about Hex Bolt never hitting the attack/strike/protect tiles. It seriously has like a 2% chance to hit those tiles.
  • The Bob The
    The Bob The Posts: 743 Critical Contributor
    Options
    RoboDuck wrote:
    JackTenrec wrote:

I thought this thread would be about Hex Bolt never hitting the attack/strike/protect tiles. It seriously has like a 2% chance to hit those tiles.

RIGHT??
  • theBeard
    Options
    Starting minor uproars is my specialty.