To Ant-man or not to Ant-man

Options
Magic
Magic Posts: 1,199 Chairperson of the Boards
edited April 2016 in Roster and Level Help
Hi,

I need a tip from seasoned players.

I have Ant-Man cover expiring in 9 days and I can get enough iso to max and champion him. However I also have RHulk at 12 covers (and level 203) and if I get his 13th cover he would be automatic leader in terms of ISO needs.

The other 4* are out of the question as much as ISO is concerned (Jean is only at 10 covers) and I have Iceman, Hulkbuster and Thoress champed already.

So my question is should I level Ant-man now or keep getting iso for when RHulk is around? Overall suggetion from my alliance is to level Ant-man as he can be useful in PvE.

One other option would be to champ some more 3* while I wait for Rhulk - I could get some LT from that so it might be worth it? I already have 20 3* champed and anybody not champed is at least 120. I also have 1-1-1 OML at 266 that I might bring up to 270 but probably not higher.

Let me know what you think.

Comments

• Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    What covers do you still need for Rulk? Is important!
    Ant-man was one of the first fourstars I championed and I only championed Rulk about a month ago if that. I think I have used Rulk a lot more than Ant-man though... He's good to start and great when boosted.
    Ant-man is not bad, but if you have a reasonable chance to max Rulk soon I'd save the ISO.
  • Magic
    Magic Posts: 1,199 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I need Purple or Green for Rhulk. He has 5 red, 4 Purple and 3 Green (or the other way around but 5 red for sure).
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Excellent, green should be the next PvP progression reward in early May. You should definitely respec Rulk to 3/5/5 as soon as you can. There's no harm leveling Ant-man while you wait if you can spare the ISO though.