1* - how does it affect PvP and PvE scaling

Options
Stussi
Stussi Posts: 32 Just Dropped In
edited April 2016 in MPQ Tips and Guides
I just read this thread:

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=36127&p=509181#p509181

I have a reverse question: what happen if I add some 1* to my roster? My PvE and PvP will be affected somehow?

Comments

• Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Not really. Only the top end of your roster affects scaling. Pad out the low end as much as you want.
  • Stussi
    Stussi Posts: 32 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Ok but how many tokens of my top end affects scaling? I just sold a useless Silver Surfer and I will not want to open a Legendary Token for a while... icon_evil.gif PvE events are now almost impossible to win in the latest matches: enemies are almost unbeatable with level over 200 against my team composed by 2** and 3*** around level 100...
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Stussi wrote:
    Ok but how many tokens of my top end affects scaling? I just sold a useless Silver Surfer and I will not want to open a Legendary Token for a while... icon_evil.gif PvE events are now almost impossible to win in the latest matches: enemies are almost unbeatable with level over 200 against my team composed by 2** and 3*** around level 100...
    I have Heard the top Three characters on your roster, i.e. the highest level team you could take into a given game. No idea if that is right or not though.