Should I use CP to finish 4Pool

Options
madok
madok Posts: 905 Critical Contributor
edited April 2016 in Roster and Level Help
So I just finished maxing out Iceman after getting his 13th cover from the PVP this week. I had been banking LTs and CP so I wouldn't get distracted while working towards that goal. I was needing a new project so I went ahead and cracked the 5 LTs. I ended up getting a black cover for my 4Pool who is 4/5/3.

So would it be worth it to use CP to buy his 13th cover and max him out to use it as a champion level? I would of course wait until I actually get the ISO together.

I've looked at the predicted 1K rewards and I don't see anything coming in the near future that would put this in jeopardy. If I look at next season, I would get that 13th cover as a 1K reward. If I want to plan for next season, I could also ignore 4Pool and work on leveling up my 4* Clops and buy his last cover to take advantage of his next 1K reward next season.

Thoughts? My roster is in my sig in case someone sees another project worth working on.

Thanks for your time and advice and if you actually made it through this wall of text. I tend to overthink things.

Comments

• Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I like X-force Deadpool a lot - he may be one of my most used fourstars as I tend to use him a lot for PvE grinding (got to love self healers when it's time to grind!). I have him speced as 5/5/3 since I find red and black to be his most useful abilities - purple tends to be a bonus when I can pull it off. As such, I think he could work well with your Carnage and Iceman at least.
    That said, I don't think he'll make an immediate difference in your roster, so you are probably better off waiting for the next progression cover and level him then. 120 CP is probably better spent on 6 Classic Legends token at a later point.
  • amusingfoo1
    amusingfoo1 Posts: 597 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I would max Cyclops before XPool unless you're trying to skip the 4* tier entirely. When you're transitioning to 5* land, XPool is better (he's great with OML), but Cyclops is quite a bit better before you get to that point.
  • madok
    madok Posts: 905 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Thanks for all the input. RNGesus made my decision for me though when I bought the 40 pack trying to get Howard out of my Web vault. The 13th Xpool cover was one of my rewards along with that Howard covers.

So I'll try to bank enough ISO to max out Xpool if I can before the cover in my queue expires. If I can't get it, I'll switch to maxing out Cyc before his cover comes up.

I've had a crazy week. I got my 5th OML cover to take him to 3/1/1 so that is my next project to take him to 330. That will hopefully save me some healthpack.png doing my initial PVP climbs and PVE. Championing HT got me my 13th Thing cover as well so he is sitting at 5/3/5.