ATPQ Patch Notes (04/06/16)

David [Hi-Fi] Moore
David [Hi-Fi] Moore Posts: 2,872 Site Admin
edited April 2016 in ATPQ General Discussion
The new Adventure Time Puzzle Quest update is here!

Adventure Time Puzzle Quest v1.92.519313

Difficulty Adjustments:

• Reduced enemy difficulty across the board.
• Increased experience gain across the board.
• Enemies now scale to the average party level, instead of slightly higher than it.
• Enemies will no longer scale below the recommended level of the quest.

New Stuff:

• Characters can no longer be revived with Magic Dust or Hero Coins.

• Revive food has been changed:
    o Everything Empanada now revives any character to 1 hit point. o Everything Empanada can now be purchased for 200 Magic Dust. o Everything Burrito has been removed. o Everything Burrito can now be sold for 30 Hero Coins. o Everything Pizza now revives any character to full health. o Everything Pizza can now be purchased for 25 Hero Coins.

• Revive Timers have changed:
    o Bronze star characters now revive in 5 minutes at 1 health point. o Silver star characters now revive in 20 minutes at 15% health. o Gold star characters now revive in 60 minutes at 25% health.

• Characters can no longer be healed with Magic Dust or Hero Coins.

• Healing timers have changed:
    o Bronze star characters will heal 24 health points per minute. o Silver star characters will heal 40 health points per minute. o Gold star characters will heal 62 health points per minute.

• Healing Potions have been changed:
    o Feel Better Potion is now usable in the Food Screen. o Feel Better Potion restores a character to half health when used outside of battle. o Feel Better Potion now restores 25% of health (up to 500) in battle. o Feel Better Potion can now be purchased for 300 Magic Dust. o All Better Potion is now usable in the Food Screen. o All Better Potion restores a character to full health when used outside of battle. o All Better Potion now restores 50% of health (up to 1000) in battle. o All Better Potion can now be purchased for 15 Hero Coins.

• Added character level displays to the character battle portraits.
• Food screen tutorial will now prioritize the lowest-level character when applying the Perfect Bug Milkshake item.

Items – Increased Sell Values:

• Items which now sell for 5 Magic Dust:
    o Used Bandage (up from 1) o Bag of All Spices (up from 3) o Chum (up from 1) o Flowerless Flour (up from 2) o Perfect Apple (up from 4) o Bug Milk (up from 3) o Smelling Sock (up from 2)

• Items which now sell for 10 Magic Dust:
    o Goo Ooze (up from 5) o Heat Signature Video (up from 6) o Sweetened Sugar (up from 7)

• Items which now sell for 15 Magic Dust:
    o Heated Salt Crystal (up from 4) o Monster Blood (up from 10) o Un-Stun Mix (up from 5) o Un-Stun Hot Sauce (up from 10)

• Items which now sell for 5 Hero Coins:
    o Small Monster Heart (up from 2) o Liquid Pyrotechnics (up from 4) o Feel Great Drink Mix (up from 4) o Bottle of Cyclops Tears (up from 3) o Vial of Cyclops Tears (up from 1) o Mysterious Meats (up from 3) o Monster Heart (up from 4)

• Items which now sell for 10 Hero Coins:
    o Magic Nails (up from 7) o Large Monster Heart (up from 8) o Jug of Cyclops Tears (up from 6)

Bug Fixes:

• Fixed an issue where players with 30 daily gifts could not receive another gift.
• “Making Breakfast” loading stage now displays loading progress.
• Fixed an issue where Pickles would not be used properly when attempting to buy Wish Packs.
• Fixed over 30 instances of text not being localized or being missing in other languages.
• Fixed a dozen instances of text fields overlapping or not scaling properly to fit text in languages other than English.
• Added a ‘store’ label to the bottom-panel button on PVP, Food, Party, and Equipment screens.
• Purchasing an item from Choose Goose which costs Magic Dust will now display a Magic Dust special effect instead of a Hero Coin effect.
• Fixed Choose Goose being a disembodied head on 16:9 resolutions.
• Fixed shrouded items being shrouded after acquired and incorrectly having a blank quantity display.
• Fixed the PvP Attack notification not displaying points and rank for events.
• Fixed an occasional soft-lock/crash when the player dies in battle.

Comments

• But now how can we increase the Passive Hability? The food that used do that vanish with Everything Burrito too.
  • I hope that they can add Adventure Time: Puzzle Quest to Steam. It was possible with Marvel: Puzzle Quest. I hope it can!
  • David [Hi-Fi] Moore
    But now how can we increase the Passive Hability? The food that used do that vanish with Everything Burrito too.

Hi,

Passive abilities improve automatically when you level up your character. A food is not required.
  • David [Hi-Fi] Moore
    I hope that they can add Adventure Time: Puzzle Quest to Steam. It was possible with Marvel: Puzzle Quest. I hope it can!

Sorry, but there are no plans right now to bring ATPQ to Steam.
  • "Reduced enemy difficulty across the board"

This is quite simply, not true. In fact the opposite seems to have happened. I used to be able to finish the entire Princess Bubblegum Tournament in one sitting without any party member dying. (100 Tiny, 60 PB, 100 Magic Man - so i have a solid tank, healer, and damage/stun). After the last patch, my team can barely survive one fight. Enemys hit my Tank(Tiny) for sometimes up to half his health, and often nearly kill my other two members in one attack.

Basically, i used to only really be scared of Susan Strong in the PvP tournament because she hits so hard. But now, every enemy in the game appears to have the same damage capabilities of her. I literally can't play the game for more than 5 minutes because the enemies are so hard now that they kill my whole team.