Maxed 2* late game usage

Options
HeyoJayo
HeyoJayo Posts: 75
edited April 2016 in Roster and Level Help
Just maxed my first 2* champion.

As i wrap up getting 3* fully leveled, is there a general consensus about what to do with these?
Selling for 17500Iso & 125HP, then starting a new one over sounds a bit tempting.. But they are also pretty handy for DDQ and essential nodes (mainly a pve player)

TIA for the advice!

Comments

• Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    It costs 73000 ISO to max out a two-star. Getting 17500 back is at best a pittance. Keep them and use them.
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    the only one's I'd sell are the ones I didn't use. I've kept thor, ares, storm, obw and mnmags. and will probably never sell those. the others I just make sure I have a cover in queue when I need one for an essential.
  • Calnexin
    Calnexin Posts: 1,078 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I never use my 2* outside DDQ and essential nodes. I've got 5 champs I'll hold onto, for those rare times when the third node claims StormNeto. Selling off those you don't use is a good play, but I wouldn't recommend bringing them back up to champ again, especially if you're in 3* transition. The rewards you recoup from a second round of championing are nowhere near the Iso expenditure required to get them there.