Transition to 3* - when to cut 2*

Options
BoaterChick
BoaterChick Posts: 65
edited April 2016 in Roster and Level Help
Current roster is here: http://mpq.gamependium.com/rosters/BoaterChick/

Extra covers waiting in the queue dictated the order in which 2* characters were champed. I'm currently in the process of leveling up and champing Storm, now that she's fully covered.

Question: Do I need to keep Human Torch and Captain Marvel (the 2* versions) with seven 2* champs and one more on the way? I'd like to make room for some 3* covers which are waiting on a roster slot to open up. I don't really use either Marvel or Torch unless I've run out of health packs and I've got some easy levels to knock out.

Comments

• Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Current roster is here: http://mpq.gamependium.com/rosters/BoaterChick/

Extra covers waiting in the queue dictated the order in which 2* characters were champed. I'm currently in the process of leveling up and champing Storm, now that she's fully covered.

Question: Do I need to keep Human Torch and Captain Marvel (the 2* versions) with seven 2* champs and one more on the way? I'd like to make room for some 3* covers which are waiting on a roster slot to open up. I don't really use either Marvel or Torch unless I've run out of health packs and I've got some easy levels to knock out.
    If you don't use them and roster spots are needed, I don't see the harm in dropping them. You may want to keep an open roster spot and wait to sell off their covers as long as possible so you can re-roster them temporarily when they are PvE essentials though.
  • madok
    madok Posts: 905 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Those 2 are definitely droppable with your roster.

On the essential front, I like to keep 1 cover of all unrostered 2*s in my queue in case I need one for the essential node. When you get a second, you just sell the older one so it is a rolling queue of 2* covers for essential purposes.