What should I do now???

Options
CCW1208
CCW1208 Posts: 140 Tile Toppler
edited April 2016 in Roster and Level Help
I have played MPQ for near 500 days
I am a 3* to 4* transitioner
I have championed about 30 3 star charater.
Since I found I start to draw the same 4 star character, I decided not to champion another 3 star

I collected 5 * jean green yesterday. I don't know what to do know. Because I am not sure that which one should be leveled up first

Here is my cover
5* Jean 1/3/3 Lv 255
Wolve 1/1/1 LV255

4* Thor: 5/3/1 LV 192
RULK: 4/0/4 LV 188
StarLord: 5/3/4 LV 172
Deadpool: 5/2/5 LV: 150
Electra: 3/4/5 LV150
Thing: 5/3/4 LV150
IW: 5/5/3: LV140
Nick: 4/4/4 LV115
Wolve: 2/4/2 LV: 131
Professor: 4/3/3 LV127
Jean: 2/3/1: LV111
Please give me some advise. Thanks a lot
BTW, I don't like to shield. Because I think Shileding is also another kind of RNG. It doesn't mean u can get 4 star with hero point absolutely

Comments

• TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I don't think leveling xpool would hurt your scaling except on weeks that he's boosted, with 30 champed 3s you likely have at least 3 boosted every week, so raising xpool won't make any impact. raising 5* jean will have an impact, but I also think you could hit 1K pretty easily with her leveled and xpool, furthering your 4s. that will definitely affect scaling though and that's a judgment you'll have to make. is the hit on pve scaling worth it for the benefit in pvp? personally I'd do it, but I'm very pvp oriented. note that if you level jean, I recommend you not level another 5* until you've filled out your 4* ranks some. from what everyone else has written, once you level that 2nd 5*, the game significantly changes your matchmaking and puts you up with a very small group of 5* players. you don't want to go there before you're ready. that means if you end up with a usable OML in the near future, you'll have another decision to make - and I'd try and avoid leveling that 2nd 5 as long as possible.

hope this helps.
  • CCW1208
    CCW1208 Posts: 140 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Thanks for ur advices. U gave me a good and bad news. The good news is that not to level 5* so quickly. Bad news is that I have a SS level 285 0/2/0. I leveled SS several months before.

I think I would like to go 4 star first, like DP with the things. In th recent pvp, I feel championed 3 * with OML and 5* Jean could be a good choice for defensive team.especially when u have all three colors.
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    my info is not from experience but from what I've heard from others. 285 doesn't do anything negative other than raise your scaling some. leveling a second into the 300s is (I think) what you don't want to do until you're ready.