I'M PUTTING THE BAND BACK TOGETHER

Options
KillStormFirst
KillStormFirst Posts: 140 Tile Toppler
edited February 2014 in MPQ Tips and Guides
After much trial and error I've decided to keep Thor in the band. He was like the lead singer who was always ****ed up on drugs and drunk and handsy with the ladies.. but hey! Dude put on quite a show! The moment he went to rehab (funbalance) Spider-Man and Grey Widow were left standing there with their guitar and drums all "**** THOR" and I was forced to find a new lead singer. Like the band Van Halen... You kids know Van Halen right? Good. After trying Punisher, Hulk, Ares, Wolver.. oh wait I sold him.. Ragnar..oh wait he's a p**** now.. Anyways I let Thor fill in while Frank was feeling a little down and I noticed something.. David Lee Thor just makes better music with Spidey and GSBW under normal-strategic circumstances. I do miss the yellow tiles and hit points over 1k, but still, 9 green is a decent substitute if the team I'm fighting against can take the beating while still giving me time to heal. I'm not done fighting the good fight here boys and girl or 2. Far from it. But I'm not going to be the undying a-hole who still won't take the Romney sticker off his car either. I'm kind of curious if anyone else has started using him (again/first time) and adapting new strategies to keep him relevant?

Comments

• If you continue to insist on making death metal bands, I would recommend Dr. Doom.

True, he's got a few personal demons, but he's pure metal and won't wuss out like Thor.
  • Going with qtquazar on this one. Spidey's headed to rehab anyway. Thor can stay.
  • itstime1234
    itstime1234 Posts: 369 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    No one has the charisma of one Bag Man Spider Man. He will have the audiences captiavated for hours.

You will thank me later for this advice
  • My Thor was always specced wrong because I didn't know what I was doing and just added whatever cover I got. He is 3/5/5 and I'm pretty sure the fun-balance only made mine better. I will absolutely pair him up with my GSBW when she is high enough. I am halfway tempted to stop dumping all my ISO into Dr. Doom to level her, but I'm thinking to max him and run havoc with that trio. I'm thinking Doom on drums, though, and Widow on bass.
  • KillStormFirst
    KillStormFirst Posts: 140 Tile Toppler
    Options
    dlaw008 wrote:
    My Thor was always specced wrong because I didn't know what I was doing and just added whatever cover I got. He is 3/5/5 and I'm pretty sure the fun-balance only made mine better. I will absolutely pair him up with my GSBW when she is high enough. I am halfway tempted to stop dumping all my ISO into Dr. Doom to level her, but I'm thinking to max him and run havoc with that trio. I'm thinking Doom on drums, though, and Widow on bass.

Dude I thought I was the only person in the game who had a 3/5/5 Thor LoL! So cost-wise the nerf didn't hurt as much as the lack of yellow tiles.. but he, Spidey and GSBW make a solid team. I'm working on a possible side project band including Daredevil on vocals because I think his red ability could be pretty sick, but I'm still keeping Thor and I'll still prolly use him if the event at the time allows for it.