This suggestion is for all the I didn't get my mythic crybab

Shut up!!!!!!
Do any of you know why their is a magic the gathering card worth 2,000,000 u.s dollars? Here's a hint it's called rare and it's not even a monster card. It's power is destroy this card get 3 manna of your choosing. Sure theirs been a remake of this card one other time but guess what even the reruns are worth 37,000 u.s. dollars. This got your attention good now here is what I think would really get these guys attention.

I would love to see a month long elimination even take place. Oh but this isn't a normal you bring your deck and dominate event. This event has a unique preconstruced deck and maybe even a unique planes Walker to top it off. To break up the tepetitive out comes you can add one or two uncommon or lower cards from your owned cards to this deck.

Now why would this be something worth your time you ask? Well first off its turn by turn simi live play with a 1:30 hour window the first week of the event.

The second week it's 1hour window with the top let's say 50% of the field being allowed to participate. Going off your win percentage.

Week 3 is a :45 min window with the top 15% from week 2 carrying over.

Then it gets really fast paced with a :30 min window of play when the top 10% Duke it out. And what is it all for 2 limited edition cards and I mean limited edition. Lets say 1000 players get this limited common, the top 750 out of 1000 get a common and uncommon, then the top 400 get them and a rare, but only the top 200 get all 4, and it don't always have to be a creature or support or a spell, that is the top 200 prize it could be the Planes Walker it's self that could be the top 200 prize. But the one thing that never changes is their preconstructed decks so every one has a shot.

So what happens if you miss a play simple you got skipped as if they played a 5 spot. Now I am not trying to turn us in to zombies to win this tournament.

You are gave 10 tournament chips a day for a total of 70 a week. Well if their not used by let's say Monday noon of each week you lose what ever chips you had saved.

Each chip buys you one play in that round so you pick when and how many people you play you could play all 10 in one sitting. Or thru out the day play one or 2. Now all the details can be fine tuned as needed it is just a rough thought.

If a development team member reads this please PM me I have further information about this

Comments

• Here do some research.

Power Nine is a set of nine cards that were only printed early in the game's history, consisting of Black Lotus, Ancestral Recall, Time Walk, Mox Pearl, Mox Sapphire, Mox Jet, Mox Ruby, Mox Emerald, and Timetwister. The Power Nine are considered to be among the most powerful cards in the game and not a one is a creature lol
  • I can't even read this. What exactly is your suggestion?

Also, the thing is I can buy every single mythic and rare from this expansion IRL way cheaper than I can get them from this mobile game.

Which is odd.
  • Sorry it posted differently than it was copy and pasted to the field I fixed it now