Wombo Combo: Patch and IM40

Options
Unknown
edited February 2014 in MPQ General Discussion
So I was playing the new lighting rounds with Hulk, IM40, and Patch. I was kinda bummed that IM40 had control over the board for the first match, until I got enough yellow to do recharge. Two turns later, I saw that I had enough red to use The Best There Is, and almost all of the board had Patch's logo on it. Awwww yeah. If only I had a decent Loki...

Comments

• I wumbo, you wumbo, he she me, wumbo. Wumboing. Wumbology! The study of wumbo! It's first grade spongebob.
    Sorry, you asked for it with that title.
  • Yeah this is a great combo! I have been using it but the only thing I regret is leveling ironman to 141 a while back because now he tanks most of the damage when I wish patch could because of his regen. I have him at 105 and He is still way below ironman in red yellow and blue. icon_e_confused.gif
  • Typhon13 wrote:
    I wumbo, you wumbo, he she me, wumbo. Wumboing. Wumbology! The study of wumbo! It's first grade spongebob.

Uhh, I was referencing the Super Smash Bros. video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pD_imYhNoQ4

But okay?
  • Mawtful
    Mawtful Posts: 1,646 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Yep. Hulk + Patch + IM40 is currently my favourite Patch combo, although I could use a few more covers/levels for my Hulk and IM40.

Recharge > feed Red and give Patch matches on 5 out of 6 colours is pretty fun. Currently Hulk (only level 60 with 5/1/2) covers environment tiles as well as black, so I can usually make sure I've got enough to pop Patch's Berserker Rage as well as Best There Is - and that means I can probably take care of two enemies.
  • Oversoul wrote:
    Typhon13 wrote:
    I wumbo, you wumbo, he she me, wumbo. Wumboing. Wumbology! The study of wumbo! It's first grade spongebob.

Uhh, I was referencing the Super Smash Bros. video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pD_imYhNoQ4

But okay?
    Oh. I guess I should have realized there are a lot of people here to old to get a spongebob reference lol
  • Mjolnir-Recharge or Thunderclap-Lightning Storm are more like wombo combo. Recharge-Best There Is is more like Pandora mode.