**** Punisher (Max) ****

Comments

• hurcules
    hurcules Posts: 519
    It's certainly not Punisher (Netflix), which is way, way cooler than any other real life Punisher interpretation
  • Philly484
    Philly484 Posts: 173 Tile Toppler
    When they gonna officially release specs and article on him, since we all now know for sure who it is?
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Philly484 wrote:
    When they gonna officially release specs and article on him, since we all now know for sure who it is?
    His release event starts on Thursday, so tomorrow at the latest.
  • Vyshus
    Vyshus Posts: 18
    If you havent noticed yet, all the Marvel games release new chacters around same time. Not much of a seceret.
  • If you google Marvel vigilant hero, one of the first first things that pops up is "Mockingbird Operation: Vigilance". Not a fan of the character, but the powers fit and as has been pointed out already, it is women of power month.
  • I don't want Mockingbird. Just thought the clue word "vigilant" was used and she belonged to an operation of that name. Could just be a coincidence. Don't care much who we get until they work their way around to Doctor Strange or Black Bolt. A more powerful Loki would be nice too.
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,836 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited March 2016
    poomermon wrote:
    MDzytla.png

Anyone know which version this punisher is?

Looks like what I see when I look in the mirror icon_e_biggrin.gif

Punisher (Warzone)

Fear the neck
  • thanos8587
    thanos8587 Posts: 653
    pun pun is one thick necked SOB. icon_razz.gif
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    I wonder if he's released now to ensure there's plenty of bunny discussions on April 1st...
  • slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 2,948 Chairperson of the Boards
    Well. I was expecting another woman, since it's Women of Power month, but this DOES seem awfully Punisher-like.

It's both

punisher_woman_cosplay____by_joulii91-d73m6vw.jpg
    she can strike me all she wants icon_e_smile.gif

4 star on a hoilday weekend no big shock there...
  • spectator
    spectator Posts: 395 Mover and Shaker
    and here i was hoping for Punisher (Frankencastle).

Oh well, there's always halloween
  • zodiac339
    zodiac339 Posts: 1,948 Chairperson of the Boards
    Oh cripes. That artwork makes him look like a stoned ****. And why on Venom Bomb!? WHYYYYYY!!!???
  • otrigorin
    otrigorin Posts: 31
    zodiac339 wrote:
    Oh cripes. That artwork makes him look like a stoned ****. And why on Venom Bomb!? WHYYYYYY!!!???

Because we need him for the heroic after that.
  • zodiac339
    zodiac339 Posts: 1,948 Chairperson of the Boards
    otrigorin wrote:
    zodiac339 wrote:

Because we need him for the heroic after that.
    So, Symbiotes and Carnage followed by roster lockout. I cannot express how much pleasure I feel right now. In fact, I cannot express pleasure.
  • woopie
    woopie Posts: 311 Mover and Shaker
    spectator wrote:
    and here i was hoping for Punisher (Frankencastle).

Oh well, there's always halloween

Same here, Frankencastle would've been awesome
  • Warbringa
    Warbringa Posts: 1,288 Chairperson of the Boards
    I will say there was a Marvel What If comic that supposed what if Venom symbiote had merged with the Punisher instead of Spiderman....it was pretty awesome.

deadpool-the-7-marvel-characters-that-were-hosts-to-the-symbiote-591379.jpg

I wouldn't mind a black/purple/red Venom Punisher with 3* Punisher's red Retribution, 1* Venom cheap purple stun and a new awesome black ability. icon_e_biggrin.gif

On a similar note, wouldn't it be fun if they made What If characters like this just to play on certain required nodes? They wouldn't have to be available as actual characters to collect but they could be used as set characters in certain nodes and sometime show up as enemies etc? (ala Gorgon). Would be a whole lot easier since they wouldn't have to worry about game balance as much as when you release an actual character. I guess the art part would still take resources but it would add some fun to the game to see these little used alternative characters and would be fun. The design could be similar to I mentioned above, combine two different already existing powers together from two characters and then make up one new power.
  • GrumpySmurf1002
    GrumpySmurf1002 Posts: 3,511 Chairperson of the Boards
    I don't know why I would think this, but the stun your allies thing I thought would trigger a secondary power for his black.

Maybe that thing I thought is why he's now a 4 and not a 5, but I still think there's something left out.

Just a thought.

Looks like the secondary power to his black is still there. Army of One.
  • elusive
    elusive Posts: 261 Mover and Shaker
    Reaction to seeing the Punisher MAX cover: "Oh my god, my favorite Punisher story!"

Upon seeing his character art: "What the hell is up with his neck? Oh, right, this is Marvel Puzzle Quest."
  • Inarius
    Inarius Posts: 138 Tile Toppler
    elusive wrote:
    Reaction to seeing the Punisher MAX cover: "Oh my god, my favorite Punisher story!"

Upon seeing his character art: "What the hell is up with his neck? Oh, right, this is Marvel Puzzle Quest."
    exactly this, his neck looks awful, wish they would do something about it
  • Hoho69
    Hoho69 Posts: 48
    I just saw his full stats...

I think Punisher max will be an excellent pair with prof X and black panther/iron fist