Earned Iron man model 40 comic cover disappeared

I won a Iron man model 40 cover as a reward from the weekend tournament a couple of hours before it ended. It appeared in the Recruit Heroes page but when the tournament was over, it disappeared probably because of the Thor tournament. It should have remained in my queue even though I didn't redeem it immediately. Please look into this and consider providing a replacement cover. I worked hard to earn that cover.

Comments

• IceIX
    IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,312 Site Admin
    jaykay168 wrote:
    I won a Iron man model 40 cover as a reward from the weekend tournament a couple of hours before it ended. It appeared in the Recruit Heroes page but when the tournament was over, it disappeared probably because of the Thor tournament. It should have remained in my queue even though I didn't redeem it immediately. Please look into this and consider providing a replacement cover. I worked hard to earn that cover.
    If you haven't already, please use the Feedback form in the upper right corner of the game (the mail icon) and file a ticket with our Customer Support group. It shouldn't have disappeared because of any specific reason like another Tourney starting. It *will* disappear after a set amount of time that's listed below that item in the cache whenever you view it.
  • Nemek
    Nemek Posts: 1,511
    I'm guessing he's referring to the recruit token...? The Model 40 cover pack wouldn't be there anymore, so he couldn't redeem the cover.
  • Nemek wrote:
    I'm guessing he's referring to the recruit token...? The Model 40 cover pack wouldn't be there anymore, so he couldn't redeem the cover.

This probably explains why I lost all mine a couple of weeks ago. Are some of these tokens earned during tournaments good for only that tournament?
  • IceIX
    IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,312 Site Admin
    Regalis wrote:
    Nemek wrote:

This probably explains why I lost all mine a couple of weeks ago. Are some of these tokens earned during tournaments good for only that tournament?
    As long as the pack is still available, you shouldn't lose them. If the pack is unavailable, naturally there's no way to redeem it. The bug with random people losing all their tokens was something completely different.