Card Listing

2»

Comments

• MaratSade wrote:
    Got a new mythic I haven't seen mentioned yet:

managreen.png Woodland Bellower, 20 casting cost
    Creature - Attacker
    8/7
    When this creature enters the battlefield, move the next Green creature from your library to your hand. That creature gains 6 mana.

This is one of the new cards just released from Wednesday's update. There were several more as well.
  • So you're saying you couldn't block the Brute with either reinforced or multiple Vigilance creatures?

Correct. Originally I had a Patron of the Valiant out with Knightly Valor giving it Vigilance and creating a 2/2 Knight with Vigilance. The Brute bypassed them and hit me. In the same game I reinforced the Patron, and the Brute still bypassed again. So I am unsure how the Menace ability works in game.
  • I would argue that almost all the keywords need to be reworked. The defender creatures are pretty terrible outside of red, which should definitely not be the case. Menace makes defenders even worse. Vigilance is random? Flying can be left alone.
  • i would also like to have access to a database for the card, and i think the game should include a "help" session which explain all the keywords for the card.

the game is really not user friendly enough, but it is still a good game.

hope to see the improvement soon
  • Another mystic missing from the list:

redflag.png

Chandra's Ignition, Spell, 19 mana
    Deals 6 damage to each creature your opponent controls on the battlefield
  • madsalad wrote:
    :redflag:

Boggart Brute 11 Mana UNCOMMON
    Creature - Attacker
    Menace
    5/3

I specifically added this one as the card says it has the "Menace" ability but I don't think Menace is actually working.

"Menace: This creature can only be blocked by 2 or more creatures." Not really sure how that would translate into Mtg:PQ unless it would mean that it would have to be blocked by a creature that has been Reinforced?

I have tried blocking this creature with a Reinforced creature with Vigilance and that has not worked. I have also had two creatures with Vigilance and that hasn't worked either. I have yet to try with two creatures that are termed Defender. Sure would be handy to have a glossary of terms as to how they translate from the actual card game to PQ.

Yeah I am looking for exactly this. With pictures of symbols for reference
  • arcarax wrote:
    Another mystic missing from the list:

redflag.png

Chandra's Ignition, Spell, 19 mana
    Deals 6 damage to each creature your opponent controls on the battlefield

Yea what's hilarious is how bad this spell is =D
  • White Mythic
    Starfield of Nyx 20
    Support
    At the beginning of your turn the last support you controlled that was destroyed is Returned to the battlefield.

If you control five or more supports all creatures you control gain +5/+5.
  • I have a full listing (we think) now at http://mtgpq.com/Home/AllCards
  • night_day wrote:
    I have a full listing (we think) now at http://mtgpq.com/Home/AllCards

I don't play MtG but I seem to recall that multiple people have mentioned that these are all cards from the current set.

How many cards are there in that set? My guess is that if it's 250, we should see another 5 "coming soon". At some point.
  • Cards in Magic Origins that are non-Planeswalkers and not in the game

Aegis Angel
    Divine Verdict
    Eagle of the Watch
    Fiery Hellhound
    Flesh to Dust
    Into the Void
    Macabre Waltz
    Mahamoti Djinn
    Mind Rot
    Nightmare
    Plummet
    Prized Unicorn
    Sengir Vampire
    Serra Angel
    Shivan Dragon
    Terra Stomper
  • Gun Bunny
    Gun Bunny Posts: 233 Tile Toppler
    So you're saying you couldn't block the Brute with either reinforced or multiple Vigilance creatures?

Yes, you need two critters with defender. Gideon usually works well for this, anyone else, not so much.