Splurging on Taco Tokens: Iceman or Cyclops?

Options
Cousin Simpson
Cousin Simpson Posts: 1,086 Chairperson of the Boards
edited March 2016 in Roster and Level Help
By the end of this Sweet cycle, I'll have 60 tokens, and my current vault has, in addition to Mr. Fantastic, a blue Iceman, who is right now 2/4/1. I've half a mind to make a run at Iceman with these tokens, but then I looked at the DDQ calendar and saw that the next Sweet cycle will feature Cyclops (2/1/1). If I keep saving Sweet tokens, I'll have 70 at that point. Which X-Man should I chase with my tacos?

Comments

• Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    The blue Iceman would make him 2/5/1, right? I don't Think a blue cover is Worth chasing at the moment as it would make any future blue covers worthless.
  • Magic
    Magic Posts: 1,199 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I agree. You've resisted the urge to pull so keep doing that until you have the covers you need to complete the hero. If it would be 13th IceMan I would say go for it but in your case you put yourself in position of disappointment should another blue (coming soon in PvP I think) arrive. Same for Cyclops - just not worth cashing in on Tacos when it doesn't complete your hero (unless there are two top tier covers to gain - then I say why not).
  • PeterGibbons316
    Options
    I agree with both Quebbster and Magic - no reason to spend them now, hang on to them.
  • Cousin Simpson
    Cousin Simpson Posts: 1,086 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Thanks everyone, sometimes I just get so bored that I start eyeing my cache of tokens and just dream about What If. Now I'll just keep dreaming!