Poor 3* Bullseye

2»

Comments

• Bullseye isn't a top tier 3star, but he is highly underrated and lots of fun to use. I like his animations as well. Also his effectiveness depends on best build which is 5-5-3. I'm in 4 star transition so i have yet to max him, but eventually i will just because i enjoy the character
  • ronin_san
    ronin_san Posts: 980 Critical Contributor
    Swordstorm wrote:
    Bullseye isn't a top tier 3star, but he is highly underrated and lots of fun to use. I like his animations as well. Also his effectiveness depends on best build which is 5-5-3. I'm in 4 star transition so i have yet to max him, but eventually i will just because i enjoy the character

Everything about this post is correct.

* He's underrated.
    * He's not top tier.
    * He's got great animations.
    * His best build is far-and-away 5/5/3.
    * Also, max him because he's fun.
  • Banjo
    Banjo Posts: 59 Match Maker
    I was going to post this same thing today! He gets forgotten about, but he's so much fun to play. Absolutely love getting Contract Killer off!
  • 20three
    20three Posts: 371
    It's a shame in a sense, why the heck did they give him 2*'s trash green ability and not the purple one? He could have been mildly usable with that, but otherwise he's bottom barrel.

On an unrelated note, he has to be the worst 3 star to leave on your pvp team for defense. Unless the attacker is a complete moron, contract killer will never get a chance, lethal improvisation goes after your own tiles, and deadly precision is a random, expensive waste.
  • ErikPeter
    ErikPeter Posts: 719 Critical Contributor
    Today's Enemy of the State test is up and I just had to chime in here again, 3* Bullseye is a champ in the second node that's been tearing up people with higher rosters. The cheap Attack tile removal combined with the floods of strike tiles is great against the damn ninjas.
  • Orion
    Orion Posts: 1,295 Chairperson of the Boards
    Carnage is such a good partner for Bullseye. He creates special tiles for Bullseye to destroy with purple, and his attack tiles double dip with Bullseye's strike tiles. So much fun.
  • M C K
    M C K Posts: 96 Match Maker
    Orion wrote:
    Carnage is such a good partner for Bullseye

Both cold-blooded murderers, no less...

Oddly, I might throw Thing into that mix...try to pop those strong protect tiles early and it would further minimize the opposing attack tiles. No blue coverage, but manageable.
  • BearVenger
    BearVenger Posts: 453 Mover and Shaker
    I love you all, my brothers. Bulls3ye is a fun, fun WaveBuster. He's never going to see the light of PvP, but he's indispensable in wave nodes.
  • Cousin Simpson
    Cousin Simpson Posts: 1,086 Chairperson of the Boards
    BearVenger wrote:
    Bulls3ye

We can call him Yeezy now!
  • ronin_san
    ronin_san Posts: 980 Critical Contributor
    No one calls Bullseye that.

http://m.imgur.com/a/kFsBa

This is the way Bullseye shines. Go bottom to top.
  • Gari
    Gari Posts: 92 Match Maker
    YOu must be joking. Improvised projectile is doing 5000 after berserker. You usually kill someone, and destroy two enemy strikes at the same time, plus contract killer after that. How many guys can do all of these at once?