are your first 4*s best levelled solo/in pairs/in groups

Options
CT1888
CT1888 Posts: 1,201 Chairperson of the Boards
edited March 2016 in Roster and Level Help
What's the consensus on levelling 4*s? Is it worth sinking all my iso into my 553 Hulkbuster, or should I bring another, like my 335 Jean, up at the same time?
I've got 4 x 5* at 255, Hulk is my highest 3* at 184, Hulkbuster is currently at 197 and Jean at 188. 454 Fury, 253 Thor and 533 WXF all sitting at 182.

Also, when bringing my first character(s) up, is there any real difference between bringing them up as the iso drips in vs saving up and splurging?

Thanks

Comments

• madok
    madok Posts: 905 Critical Contributor
    Options
    If you have Ironfist maxed out, I would go ahead and bring up hulkbuster. Those two can get you to 1K pretty easily in PVP. Then you can focus your resources on bringing up those other 4*s like Jean. That is what I did and it worked pretty well.
  • udonomefoo
    udonomefoo Posts: 1,630 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    madok answered your first question just as I would have. As for the second, I wouldn't wait to do it all at once. That last 20 levels from 250-270 is very expensive and could take a little while. No reason for him to be sitting down at 197 when he could be at 250.
  • CT1888
    CT1888 Posts: 1,201 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Thanks folks. I'd probably never have the discipline to build up an iso pot anyways!

And my Ironfist is maxed and champed and working well with Hulkbuster so far.

It's a daunting sum of iso, isn't it?!?