Some questions on roster

Options
Unknown
edited February 2014 in MPQ Tips and Guides
Hello all,

I've been playing for a couple weeks now, and really enjoy the game. However, recently I seem to have hit a bit of a progression wall, and would like to get some advice on which heroes I should be focusing on and using at this point. My roster is as follows:

IM35 lv. 50 5/5/3
Storm(M) lv. 25 5/5/3
Black Widow (M) lv. 25 5/5
Hawkeye (C) lv. 20 5/4
Juggernaut (C) lv. 3 2/5

Thor (M) lv.22 4/3/2
OBW lv. 14 2/2/0
Captain America lv.6 1/3/3
Wolverine (astonishing) lv. 8 1/1/0
Bag-Man lv. 6 2/1/3
Storm (C) Lv. 6 1/1/2
Ares lv. 6 0/1/0

Loki lv. 20 2/0
GSBW lv. 15 1/1/0
Daredevil lv. 15 0/1/0
IM40 lv. 15 0/0/1
Spider-Man (c) lv. 15 0/1/0
Hulk lv. 15 0/0/1

Unclaimed Rewards
** Moonstone purple
** Magneto (Marvel NOW) red
*** Magneto (c) blue
2 * Venom black

I know at the point I'm at in the game (prologue, OSCORP) I probably shouldn't even look at the *** covers, as getting the covers to level them up will be few and far between. My question really rests with my * team, and the start of the ** team.

Should I raise BW(m) and Storm any more, or keep them as is and focus on the ** heroes like Classic Storm, Thor, and OBW?
At what point or level is Thor a better choice to use than IM35?
Should I dump any of the existing heroes for any of the unclaimed ones?

I have about 7K ISO right now to spend, and would appreciate any insights or advice.

Comments

• poomermon
    poomermon Posts: 300 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I think you could put a few more levels to modern storm for now. She is the best one star hero and might be on your roster for a while. Of course she will become somewhat obsolete later but as of now you don't have any two stars that will replace her any time soon. Maybe level her to 40 or something. Personally I levelled modern storm to 50 and don't feel too bad about it.

Next you should probably focus on Thor. Despite the nerfs he is still a good character and you have a lot of covers for him. People seem to think 3/5/5 build is the best for him but don't feel too bad putting extra reds for Thor as long as you max his yellow (and the best) skill.

OBW is a really good two star character and once you get more of her covers you should level her up too. 3/5/5 build is generally thought out to be the best.

Astonishing Wolverine and classic Storm are also good characters you should keep in your roster. 5/5/3 build for both.

Your 3 stars will be largely useless for a long time until you can get more covers for them but they are worth keeping.

You should sell:

Hawkeye (C) lv. 20 5/4
    Juggernaut (C) lv. 3 2/5
    Bag-Man lv. 6 2/1/3
    ** Moonstone purple
    ** Magneto (Marvel NOW) red
    2 * Venom black

Tl;DR: Keep playing with IM35, Modern Storm and Black widow team for now. Level up Thor to replace IM35 and OBW to replace modern BW. Lastly replace modern storm with either classic Storm or Wolverine.
  • Awesome, thanks for the advice!