To level up ot not to level up GSBW?

Options
Xzasxz
Xzasxz Posts: 124 Tile Toppler
edited March 2016 in Roster and Level Help
I have a very great dilemma at the moment. Maybe somebody comes with a good advise.
My current roster is :http://mpq.gamependium.com/rosters/Xzasxz/
As You can see, I am transitioning from 2 star.png * to 3 star.png * with the long way to go still. I've got my first fully covered 3 star.png :GSBW. My other 3 star.png are far behind. And in last week I've got 3 additional covers for GSBW. I was ready to sell it, when it was only one. But three ... I'm thinking what to do and cannot come to the conclusion. I have enough ISO to champion her, but on the other hand: have it will influence my gameplay. I can support her only with, my 2 star.png characters at levels around 110-120. And it may be so for several weeks, months maybe, before I get relaible 3 star.png companions. So please advise me what to do.
Additional informations:
- 122 days in game
- playing all the PvE events, usually finishing in top 100, aiming for top 50, if only I have good enough 3 star.png and 4 star.png Powered-Up characters
- playing PvE (Season XXIII finished with ca 5200 points - willing to improve result)
Thanks in advance for advices

Comments

• joaoleal
    joaoleal Posts: 28 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Do it, it shouldnt matter that much.
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    if it were me I think I might hold off. gsbw is great with an accelerator (i.e. witch). but on her own, by herself, she is really low health, really slow, and really powerful. low health + slow = health pack drain in pve. taking her to 120 or 130 wouldn't affect scaling much, but at 166, my guess is that you'd see some increased scaling and the tool you'd have to deal with that scaling would be low health and slow. not good against the ares/daken/jugs combos. just my opinion - I'd wait until I had several more ready. gsbw is a key character later when you have witch and px, but early in the 3* transition, I never used her and never leveled her until I had px ready.
  • CT1888
    CT1888 Posts: 1,201 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    If you are going to sell, have you got any purple covers? She's much faster with 5 in purple over red.
  • Xzasxz
    Xzasxz Posts: 124 Tile Toppler
    Options
    CT1888 wrote:
    If you are going to sell, have you got any purple covers? She's much faster with 5 in purple over red.

Unfortunately these are red and green covers icon_e_sad.gif
  • As you mostly play PvE I'd level her up - this is the arena in which she excels.

Also, championing her would allow you to respec to the full green, full purple build which is by a distance the strongest.