Is my OML ready to level?

Options
D2KM_
D2KM_ Posts: 134
edited March 2016 in Roster and Level Help
My OML is 2/1/2 and I will be getting another black from resupply in approx 2 weeks. Should I dump the iso into him? Is he usable in pvp at 3/1/2? I also have some 4* I was wanting to 270. Below is a quick snapshot of the top tier of my roster:

Teen Jean: 273
HB: 250 5/5/3
Iceman: 250 5/5/3
4cyke: 210 4/5/4

i have approx 160k iso. So where should I invest?

Comments

• Magic
    Magic Posts: 1,199 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    He would be usable in PvP (at least would give you the early climb) but who knows how this would effect your matchmaking. For me maxing HB and Iceman would be top priority. You can run Icebuster or Jeanbuster or IceJean teams and climb to 1,3k rather comfortably then.
  • amusingfoo1
    amusingfoo1 Posts: 597 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Magic wrote:
    He would be usable in PvP (at least would give you the early climb) but who knows how this would effect your matchmaking. For me maxing HB and Iceman would be top priority. You can run Icebuster or Jeanbuster or IceJean teams and climb to 1,3k rather comfortably then.

I would agree with this wholeheartedly. In fact, I might prioritize Cyclops just so that you can respec him.
  • BlackSheep101
    BlackSheep101 Posts: 2,025 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I'm running a 2/1/2 OML with a 1/5/5 RHulk in PVP right now, and it's working fine. Since you have multiple high level 4*s to pair him with, he will be a very valuable addition.