Who to champion next?

Options
optimus2861
optimus2861 Posts: 1,232 Chairperson of the Boards
edited March 2016 in Roster and Level Help
I almost have enough ISO to champion my next 3*, but there's no obvious 'best choice' jumping out at me. My roster is in my sig. I have covers of the following 3* in my queue, so whomever of this list were to get champed would instantly net me an LT.

icon_beast.png x2
icon_colossus_new.png
icon_hulk.png x2
icon_humantorch.png x2
icon_loki.png
icon_mystique.png
icon_psylocke.png x2
icon_punisher.png x2
icon_quicksilver.png x3
icon_ragnarok.png

Beast, Punisher, and Psylocke are at optimum builds so I'd be unlikely to change them. Everyone else would probably get a tweak; i.e. QS needs his 5th green, Hulk needs his 5th black.

Thoughts?

Comments

• madok
    madok Posts: 905 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I would probably go with Hulk so you can get that 5th black if you want to do some good old hulk bombing. Downside of course is that he gives Totally Awful Hulk.

If you don't plan on using him for that, I would probably go with Quicksilver because he is pretty good since his tweaks and he gives you Bobby covers.
  • optimus2861
    Options
    Is Hulk bombing even effective any more? Even with 4 black I tend to only pull him out when he's boosted.

I'll probably go with QS then. He is kind of fun now, and eventually those Iceman covers will come in handy. Thanks.
  • madok
    madok Posts: 905 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Hulk bombing is pretty much how I killed Galactus most of the time this last run. So it is still useful in PVE. While it isn't as powerful as Winfinite, it is still a great tool to have in those cases where it can be super handy.
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    agree with hulk. then torch - I like HT, but others don't seem to as much. the rest are completely optional IMO.
  • Soma
    Soma Posts: 24 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I'd go for Hulk as well. He's a great meat shield with GSBW and SW and can help accelerate green when he gets angry.
  • optimus2861
    Options
    Well perhaps I'll do Hulk next then. I pulled another QS cover today so he's at level 170 already. Sheesh. Think I need at least another 40K ISO now to get Hulk to 166.