looking for some help on my roster

Options
Thevipper
Thevipper Posts: 90
edited February 2016 in Roster and Level Help
currently I have https://apex.oracle.com/pls/apex/f?p=pq_tracker:7:770700621284::NO::P7_USER_NAME:THEVIPPER

I also have these sitting to be claimed or sold
2*
moonstone purple power 2 times
ares green and yellow
3*
loki black power
iron man model 40 yellow power
black panther black power
psylocke red power

who should I get rid of and keep I read getting rid of the 4*'s will lower the event's difficulty but I also heard that they were re balancing the game wolverine is my 2nd fav char with hulk being no 1 but I also don't want a unplayable game

Comments

• Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Thevipper wrote:
    currently I have https://apex.oracle.com/pls/apex/f?p=pq_tracker:7:770700621284::NO::P7_USER_NAME:THEVIPPER

I also have these sitting to be claimed or sold
    2*
    moonstone purple power 2 times
    ares green and yellow
    3*
    loki black power
    iron man model 40 yellow power
    black panther black power
    psylocke red power

who should I get rid of and keep I read getting rid of the 4*'s will lower the event's difficulty but I also heard that they were re balancing the game wolverine is my 2nd fav char with hulk being no 1 but I also don't want a unplayable game
    There's no immediate need to drop the 4*. If it was a 5* that would be different since they start at level 255 and thus would increase your level average quite a bit. Once you get a few fully leveled two-stars unleveled fourstars won't make a difference though.
    You're in a tough spot though as there are no great options for you. I'd suggest dropping 2* Bullseye and Captain America to make room for Ares and Moonstone (you'll get more covers for them eventually if you have to have them rostered). For 3*, you can probably do without Hulk and Quicksilver so you can roster Iron Man 40 and Black Panther at least. It would be great if you could fit in Loki too though...
  • Thevipper
    Options
    I droped the 4* the only 1 i cared about the most was xforce wolverine and he's on the resupply list in the 100-199 i can just wait. it did get me better matches in pvp. also if I was to spec thor 4 5 4 will he be able to get max level to champion him then respec him to 3 5 5 or just wait till i get the 5th green cover