MORE PLAYER VS COMPUTER STAGES

Options
Vinmarc43
Vinmarc43 Posts: 266
edited February 2014 in MPQ General Discussion
Hello D3

I prefer playing alone vs computer, I mean PVP is ok but when I`m trying to accomplish something and another player attacks me, I feel frustrated and I feel that I am wasting my time, so you could make more stages like the Juggernaut levels and you could also even " shhhhh" sell those for coins or iso`s or free if you whant.....

thanks

Comments

• More permanent PvE (story) content has been on the wish list for a long time now. I think we all agree with you.
  • Unless you have hero points to burn on shields there is no point playing pvp until the last 3 or 4 hours before the tourny ends. that way you have a better chance at some of the rewards
  • Unless you have hero points to burn on shields there is no point playing pvp until the last 3 or 4 hours before the tourny ends. that way you have a better chance at some of the rewards
    I'd dispute that you have a better chance, and the last hours of a tournament are still the most brutal time to be playing at least for now (though around 3hrs out can be as bad or worse than at the end, for obvious reasons). You don't have a worse chance, either, if you're not going to shield, but you don't hurt anything by joining whenever and just milling around in the mob, and you do get ISO out of it.
  • Eddiemon
    Eddiemon Posts: 1,470 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Unless you have hero points to burn on shields there is no point playing pvp until the last 3 or 4 hours before the tourny ends. that way you have a better chance at some of the rewards

If you want progression rewards you are better off playing early. Sure you will lose points later, but the last gasp feeding frenzy is ugly.
  • The guys who say there's no point to join early are also the ones who always wonder why there's a guy in their bracket shielded at some rating they cannot possibly reach.

Joining late is fine if you don't plan on finishing higher than #45. Even then, I usually try to do it a day ahead to gauge whether I can get away without shielding for a #45, becase some brackets are surprisingly intense even for top 45.