I need help on my 3rd character

Options
ayatorahxephon
ayatorahxephon Posts: 94 Match Maker
edited February 2014 in MPQ Tips and Guides
I wanted to team up my lvl 30++ Ares with the build 4/4/5 with OBW also around the same level with build 3/5/5. I am confuse which hero should be the 3rd.

I did try to mess with Thor 3/4/3 to tank ares and to feed him with tiles while OBW work with black, purple and blue. Now I am not sure to max red or green after maxing his yellow.

Next I have wolverine (astonishing), was trying to use his green to power up Ares sunder skill while still synergy with OBW black passive.

I have another 5/5/3 storm modern to battery and destroy tiles hoping to gain some tiles for ares. But if i use this team, then Ares will be the damage dealer and tanker at the same time.

Then I have venom where I can tank OBW with black and purple while she safely collecting tiles to do her stuff while also using Ares as main damage dealer.

Finally i have a captain america which i dont even know if he suits ares and obw pair.

Been struggling around with these characters and i dont want to waste more iso until i can determine which 3rd character work best with this pair

Comments

• If you have 5 in Espionage with Original Widow, you don't want people tanking for her. You want her to be the one making blue, purple, or black matches so that she uses that skill. She should also be using her blue skill for healing in this setup, so damage should not be a major issue.

Out of those choices, I'd go with 2* Wolverine. His strike tiles will power up both Ares's skills and Original Widow's Espionage.
  • ayatorahxephon
    Options
    So what build should I do on wolverine? I am at 4/1/1 .. Obviously i should max his green. Should I 5/3/5 , 5/5/3 or 5/4/4 ?
  • Post-nerfs, 5/5/3 seems to be the consensus. His red is quite potent now.
  • ayatorahxephon
    Options
    Thanks for the reply... finally if I put in spiderman,

Spiderman/ Ares/ Wolverine viable or Ares/ Spiderman/ OBW or even Ares/venom/ Spiderman or just leave it at ares/wolverine/obw ?
    Couldn't remove ares from my list... i like him too much =)

Thanks in advance
  • Eddiemon
    Eddiemon Posts: 1,470 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Ares Spider-Man venom gives you the rainbow. It also lets you devour enemies with too many HP for ares. Venoms web tiles add to spiders.