Opinions on My Next Steps?

cooperbigdaddy
cooperbigdaddy Posts: 364 Mover and Shaker
edited February 2016 in Roster and Level Help
Hey all!

I'm a casual player and don't spend money on the game, so "buy stuff" is not an option for me. (Very poor) I'm also a But I'm curious on any steps I should take on what to do next. We're looking at my roster, standing tokens, standing CPs/HP/ISO, and queue.

Roster:
In my signature below, and I JUST updated it

Tokens:
1890 Standard
105 Heroic
1 Heroic 10-pack
2 Latest Legends
4 Juggernaut: Heroic
4 Venom: Heroic
1 Oscorp: Heroic
4 Dark Avengers: Heroic
4 Unstable ISO-8
3 The Hulk
5 ISO-8 Brotherhood
11 Prodigal Sun
3 Deadpool vs. MPQ
1 Meet Rocket & Groot
15 Enemy of the State
4 Hearts of Darkness
2 Venom Bomb
7 Galactus Hungers
2 Coversquirrel
1 Black Vortex
1 Balance of Power
1 Unholy Outlaw
1 Doctor's Orders
1 Blind Justice
1 Army of One
1 Smash Hit
1 Blue Shift
1 Identity Theft
1 Predator and Prey
2 Red Shift
1 Vicious Cycle
1 Rock me Amadeus
1 Jet Set Go
85 Sweet Tacos
79 Savory Tacos
1 PVP Matchmaking

CP: 198
HP: 25
ISO: 582,549

Cover Queue:
3* Hulk greenflag.png (6d4h)
2* Bullseye blackflag.png (7d17h)
3* Hulk greenflag.png (11d13h)
3* Ragnarok greenflag.png (12d)
2* Human Torch blackflag.png (13d21h)

So with all this info, I'm wondering:
-Do I open any tokens? If so, which ones? I would assume any that could get me HP to buy slots, since I HATE selling characters I don't have room for. I'm VERY patient. So if the answer is "none until you get an open slot" I'm cool with that.
-Do I champion any of my heroes? Should I worry about scaling if I do? Will this give me a stronger army compared to how much the enemies in PVE/PVP will jump? One big question is champion Hulk so I don't lose 2 (3 if I do well in R&G event)
-Anything else I'm missing? I'll take any suggestions, even if it's "keep plugging along, don't do anything different!"

I enjoy playing the game and learning from all the veterans on the forums. You've really upped my game. Thanks!

Comments

• TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    tokens = none till you open a slot. but I imagine its pretty annoying scrolling past all the 1 token tabs. pulling all the singles might not hurt, but then again, might require a slot or a decision, so its a risk.

if it were me, for now I'd sell the 1 cover QS for the 2 hulk covers in queue. your 2cap is also pretty optional, but you may prefer to wait until that last red comes in on him. the rest of your queue are optional, non-critical characters.
  • cooperbigdaddy
    cooperbigdaddy Posts: 364 Mover and Shaker
    May I ask why I should have a duplicate Hulk instead of a single version of a Quicksilver?

(No sarcasm intended, this is online so no context of vocal inflection, ha)
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    doh - just got back from the dentist and apparently the numbing spread to my brain. no, a 2 green dupe hulk isn't advisable over a qs. should let others take this one.

you're doing well, just keep chugging along and you have to weigh the risk when opening tokens. I only had 2bullseye briefly very early on, so I haven't played him since they added his green, but I don't think he's critical. and rags certainly isn't, so I'd just sell before those expire if you don't find the hp in time.

right now hp is your limiting factor. do what you can to go get whatever you can. not sure if you can hit the 400/575 progressions in pvp, but that is one source. the other is if you can manage t50s in pve subs. those 2 places were my primary hp sources for a long time. keep in mind that later on, iso will be the limiting factor, so don't waste iso that you don't need to waste. axwolvie is a solid character, but not sure he's necessary on your roster (but would not be a 'bad' investment). I'd love to re-roster him but have more important things and I'm sure i'll never get back to him.