3* IM40
3* Hulk Indestructible
3* Gamora
4* Sam Wilson
3* She-Hulk
3* Doc Ock
3* Beast (Classic)
3* Steve Rogers (Super Soldier)

Who should I ditch to make room? Which ones should I recruit?

Also have 70 command points from my alliance. What to do with those?

Thanks,
Anand

Comments

• Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    My advice is to sell off that Silver Surfer and immediately stop opening tokens. You don't even have a fully leveled 2* yet, it's far too early for you to roster fourstars and fivestars.
    You can probably drop Moonstone, Bullseye and 2* Torch if there is someone you absolutely have to roster, neither is crucial to the 2* transition.
    After that... I don't know. You'll probably have to sell off a few covers (as much as that stings) or just buy enough HP to afford roster slots. It's good to have as many characters as possible on your roster... if you can afford it. Everyone is an essential in PvE sooner or later.
    Once you have a few fully covered and leveled 2*characters you can maybe look into opening some of those saved tokens, but you should only do that when you have enough spare HP for Another roster slot, and immediately stop when you get a cover for a character you do not have.

As for the CP: Do nothing with them right now. Save them until your roster is ready for 5* covers.
  • acpatel
    Options
    Why do I have to sell silver surfer?

His damage is why I've been top 200-ish in the last couple PVE events.

Got some HP, 6 slots open, grabbed 4* Sam Wilson and 3* Hulk, still have 4 open.

Thanks!
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    acpatel wrote:
    Why do I have to sell silver surfer?

His damage is why I've been top 200-ish in the last couple PVE events.

Got some HP, 6 slots open, grabbed 4* Sam Wilson and 3* Hulk, still have 4 open.

Thanks!
    Because the difficulty of PvE missions and who you get to fight in PvP is determined by the Three highest level characters on your roster. If you didn't have Surfer there, opponent's levels would probably drop to about half what they are now. If you Think PvE difficulty is fine as it is, feel free to ignore me though. icon_e_smile.gif
  • acpatel
    Options
    That would suggest that my having championed Magneto was also a bad plan. Hrm.
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    nah - 94 and 70s is a lot different than 255 and 70s. champing mags won't hurt, except that he will tank more colors now. he's one of the most useful 2*s though and I still use mine as a red/blue feeder. that just got nerfed now that im40 does it 10X better than anyone else now, but I do still use him.