Which 2* to level and champion

Options
rafaelagp0
rafaelagp0 Posts: 34
edited February 2016 in Roster and Level Help
My roster in the signature is up to date.

I currently have on my queue:
4x Ms Marvel (all red)
2x Ares (all red)
1x Hawkeye (red)
1x Magneto (blue)
1x Wolverine (green)
1x Human Torch (black)

Of those, only Hawkeye, Ms Marvel and Human Torch are fully covered. I'm currently hoarding all the ISO to bring one up in one go, although I'm only up to 30k ISO for now.
Which one of those 3 should I invest in? I'm leaning towards Ms Marvel as not to waste 4 covers

Comments

• madok
    madok Posts: 905 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Of those characters, I would focus on Magneto, Hawkeye and Ares in that order. Those are characters I use still. Mags and Hawkeye make a potent pair with their purple powers. Ares makes a good 3rd for his Green and Yellow.

While you may have more covers for Ms. Marvel, she just isn't that good. Maybe if it was Moonstone maybe. Sell her covers and level up your other 2*s.
  • rafaelagp0
    Options
    that's what i thought.
    i never seem to get any Ares covers, and when i do, they're all red.

should i level and champion all my 2*s? my better covered 3*s are at 6 covers, so i don't expect to be investing in them anytime soon and having a complete 2* roster would def be of benefit.
  • madok
    madok Posts: 905 Critical Contributor
    Options
    If I was in your spot I would probably do it. The rewards that you get can help you expand your roster with the tokens, covers and HP. Just make sure to understand that you will eventually sell a few of them off to make space when you finish them.
  • rafaelagp0
    Options
    madok wrote:
    If I was in your spot I would probably do it. The rewards that you get can help you expand your roster with the tokens, covers and HP. Just make sure to understand that you will eventually sell a few of them off to make space when you finish them.

i got 6 roster slots open and i'm missing 8 of the 3*s i think. i also got enough HP for another roster slot, though i will only buy it if the need arises. so if i do end up needing to sell a champed 2*, it will only happen in the far away future.

so champing all 2*s is def a good idea, i'd say.