Help me fight the temptation!

Options
paralistalon
paralistalon Posts: 153
edited February 2016 in MtGPQ General Discussion
I went and cleared as many of the second tier challenges in story mode as I could before they removed the mana crystal rewards, and now I have 237 crystals. I have 206 cards, but there are a handful that I still want. However, I know that if I spend my crystals on a fat pack, I'm just going to get duplicates. -_-;

Comments

• Sorry can't help you with that. With that amount of cards I would spend those crystals on fat packs. I think you will still have good chances to get some new shiny cards.

Only reasons to not do it
    - keeping those crystals for future PWs
    - if you get to place 1 to 6 every quick battle
    - waiting for new cards been added to the game
    - waiting until you have 600 for a big box

Personally I wouldn't do the last thing until we figured out the chances of big boxes though
  • raidan
    raidan Posts: 128
    Options
    Nerimos wrote:
    Sorry can't help you with that. With that amount of cards I would spend those crystals on fat packs. I think you will still have good chances to get some new shiny cards.

Only reasons to not do it
    - keeping those crystals for future PWs
    - if you get to place 1 to 6 every quick battle
    - waiting for new cards been added to the game
    - waiting until you have 600 for a big box

Personally I wouldn't do the last thing until we figured out the chances of big boxes though

That's exactly why I haven't purchased a 2nd big box yet. Plus if new Planeswalkers or cards come out, the crystals will be more valuable.
  • paralistalon
    Options
    Okay, I broke down and got a fat pack. I got a Despoiler of Souls and a Woodland Behemoth, so it was a good pack! Then I opened my free monthly fat pack and didn't get anything worthwhile... so icon_razz.gif
  • Keegan
    Keegan Posts: 284 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Despoiler of Souls

stabstabstabstabstabstabstab

How I hate this creature. Good draw.
  • Okay, I broke down and got a fat pack. I got a Despoiler of Souls and a Woodland Behemoth, so it was a good pack! Then I opened my free monthly fat pack and didn't get anything worthwhile... so icon_razz.gif

I so want both of those. Good pull.