Any Sight on Vision?

Yoik
Yoik Posts: 251 Mover and Shaker
edited February 2016 in MPQ Character Discussion
Hoping for news on Vision definitely being the next character to be looked into power wise. I have purposefully leveled him to champion in anticipation of another successful power fiddle. Nod to im40 and QS.

Is there a list of the upcoming? Because if there is I’d like to make sure I have whoever it is leveled prior to it going live.

Comments

• Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Yoik wrote:
    Hoping for news on Vision definitely being the next character to be looked into power wise. I have purposefully leveled him to champion in anticipation of another successful power fiddle. Nod to im40 and QS.

Is there a list of the upcoming? Because if there is I’d like to make sure I have whoever it is leveled prior to it going live.
    The devs are on California time. We may hear something later today, but I don't expect anything earlier than California afternoon.
  • Yoik
    Yoik Posts: 251 Mover and Shaker
    I hope so. I'm a long term player 798 days I think.... and I think the changes and improvements they have made recently have been the most forward thinking and positive I have seen since I started.

Revisiting the not so used toon's is a great idea.

Dev's please can we have a list of your targeted improvements please so we can mitigate our iso costs appropriately.

Translation I need to know where to dump my iso. lovely ta.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Yoik wrote:
    I hope so. I'm a long term player 798 days I think.... and I think the changes and improvements they have made recently have been the most forward thinking and positive I have seen since I started.

Revisiting the not so used toon's is a great idea.

Dev's please can we have a list of your targeted improvements please so we can mitigate our iso costs appropriately.

Translation I need to know where to dump my iso. lovely ta.
    Vision is already pretty awesome as long as he tanks at least two colors. Get Heavy Density out and just wreck the opposition. If you get enough red for a Heavy Strike, even better!
  • Crowl
    Crowl Posts: 1,579 Chairperson of the Boards
    Quebbster wrote:
    Vision is already pretty awesome as long as he tanks at least two colors. Get Heavy Density out and just wreck the opposition. If you get enough red for a Heavy Strike, even better!

With weekly boosts etc. you just can't rely on him being able to do that though, so maybe they need to make it a buff to his colours rather than just to the ones he is able to tank.
  • David [Hi-Fi] Moore
    David [Hi-Fi] Moore Posts: 2,872 Site Admin
    Vision revised stats coming soon. Look for them tomorrow.
  • BlackSheep101
    BlackSheep101 Posts: 2,025 Chairperson of the Boards
    Yay, it's tomorrow already!
  • rkd80
    rkd80 Posts: 376
    "sight on vision" - i see what you did there.