QB Reward Change

The benefit is obvious, but what would the disadvantage of making the card one earns from participating in QBs a guaranteed non-duplicate?

Comments

• Morphis
    Morphis Posts: 975
    From a business point of view it is clear the disadvantage... One player could get a guaranteed complete collection of missing a couple cards with some first places...
    When you consider the fact that the more cards you have the slimiest chances to get the card you are missing the reason is quite clear.

Also to be honest right now getting a really good collection is not out of the world
    At least I managed to, not sure how it will be with no runes pack buy and less crystal in story mode for new players though.
  • Let's put it this way, I've purchased 4 BBs now and have 6 mythics (4 unique; dupes of Pyromancer's Googles and Tragic Arrogance). Of those, 1 is from a Basic Booster (pre-1.3.1 patch binge) and 1 is from a Daily Rewards Booster. For the QBs, every guaranteed rare I've earned has been a dupe and in the case of the manawhite.png both have been Hallowed Moonlight.