Who to champion next....

Options
Phaentom
Phaentom Posts: 111 Tile Toppler
edited February 2016 in Roster and Level Help
Trying to decide who to champion next. Current champs:

4 stars:
Jean Grey, Cyclops, XFW, Lady Thor, XFDP and HB.

3 stars:
IF, Steve, SW, GSBW, Doom, Blade, Thor, Patch, Luke, BP and Punisher.

Can champion either Iceman(4 covers waiting need 40k iso's more) or Incredible Hulk(3 covers waiting) AND IM40(3 covers waiting).

Thoughts? IM40 with his new changes is really good, but is he too good and looking down the barrel of the nerf bat?

http://mpq.gamependium.com/rosters/Phaentom/

Thanks!

Comments

• Phaentom
    Phaentom Posts: 111 Tile Toppler
    Options
    OJSP wrote:
    Are the levels in your online roster correct? If Iceman's at 150, Hulk at 110 and IM40 at 40.. I'd champion Iceman first, definitely.

Then, depending on how much you play PvE, IM40 would be next to tinker.. but, if you've got 3 covers waiting, you could simply spec him to 5/4/4 or 5/3/5 (if you got the top100 alliance reward too) and sell the other 2 covers for now. You could let the others tank for him. I don't think he's that impressive for PvPs, especially since you're probably facing 4*s and 5*s all the time with you having several high level 5*s and 4* champions already.

I wouldn't worry too much about Hulk. If you use him often, then you could champ him too.

Presumably, if the levels above are correct, you probably won't have time to accumulate iso for all 3 of them?

Yeah those levels are correct. Yeah in PvP, see a lot of 4s and 5s(especially 390+ OML's). I was kind of leaning towards Iceman as well. I got several 3*s champed already that are solid. The 4*s just take foreverrrrrrrrr.