no more IAP!!!!!

Unknown
edited February 2016 in General Discussion
i need help finding a game (preferably RPG) without the need of in app purchases (IAP) to progress or stay viable as ddq has slowed my progress to null and I'm not willing to throw any more money at devs to do so.

i only played this for deadpool. I'm autistic and I barely figured out how to beat the big enchilada. I also have aphantasia which means I cannot imagine images, so strategy guides don't work for me all to well. it'll take me another 2 months to learn this the strategy and if its all random then I'm ****..

im not quittin MPQ just need something else to fill my time... so yea.. any suggestions on games? or is this just the state of the mobile game industry? should I just buy this on ps4?

edited to try to clarify, as I stated I'm autistic and have a hard time communicated my request

Comments

• Spiritclaw
    Spiritclaw Posts: 397 Mover and Shaker
    Possibly fewer acronyms and slang? I'm not sure what you're talking about.
  • chaos01
    chaos01 Posts: 316 Mover and Shaker
    tacomanchi wrote:
    need a game preferably RPG without the need of IAP to progress or stay viable as ddq has slowed my progress to null and I'm not willing to throw any more money at devs to do so. only played this for deadpool, I'm autistic and I barely figured out how to beat TBE. I'm also aphantasic which means I cannot imagine images so strategy guides don't work for me all to well. it'll take me another 2 months to learn this the strategy and if its all random then I'm tinykitty.. so yea.. suggestions?

I believe OP is saying he wants a role playing game with no in-app purchases. He figured out how to do the big enchilada but his progress is too slow for this game to be fun. So he is looking for another mobile game to fit his needs (being autistic and unable to strategize)
  • DrStrange-616
    DrStrange-616 Posts: 993 Critical Contributor
    Maybe if you post your roster or your alliance so we can check it out, people can give you specific advice as to how to advance. I fear that most rpgs will have more strategy than this does, but perhaps someone more knowledgeable about that can reply.
  • not sure how to post roster info in signatures so... http://mpq.gamependium.com/rosters/tacomanchi42/

I've played every final fantasy game and tons of other RPGs, but I usually just play the brute strength game, even grind for weeks just to one shot bosses... which doesn't work.... at all... in this game (with my roster at least)
  • TLCstormz
    TLCstormz Posts: 1,668
    I let my autistic students do the lightning round seed teams and all of the prologue fights........until D3 decided to **** on the latter.

Stick with those, if you want peace of mind.
  • AXP_isme
    AXP_isme Posts: 809 Critical Contributor
    I can recommend crashlands (about £4/$5) no IAP, that's the whole game, apparently 40 odd hours. Nothing particularly complicated, nice funny touches.

All enemies of the same type behave in the same way so you only need to learn one pattern per enemy type. No great need for strategy. You just bash things, collect resources build a bigger sword/axe/armour etc... then bash something bigger. Rinse and repeat.
  • CT1888
    CT1888 Posts: 1,201 Chairperson of the Boards
    You could try Nimble Quest - its a variation on Snake, so pretty straightforward, except each piece of the snake is a hero with a different attack. You collect gems to level up the characters. Simple and fun.
  • TLCstormz wrote:
    I let my autistic students do the lightning round seed teams and all of the prologue fights........until D3 decided to **** on the latter.

forgot about prologue, just have the extra rewards they added tho. i do ok with PvP til after 400points after that I get headaches attempting the crazy wall unless I find a random >94 team, so its just skip skip skip skip skip skip skip, ISO down the drain
    when I was younger it wasn't an issue, just played through the headaches but now they can cause seizures, which I've been having a lot of these past 2 weeks.
  • Ryz-aus
    Ryz-aus Posts: 386
    You can do OK in star wars galaxy of heroes as a free player. Top scores on a server will be the payers, but you can get plenty of progression through hitting daily goals.
  • OK I'll try these, thanks for all the help guys, didn't know who to ask, none of my RL friends play mobile game except for family friendly stuff Facebook advertises