don't charge new players for extra planeswalkers

Options
loroku
loroku Posts: 1,014 Chairperson of the Boards
Just give them 40 fewer crystals (or not) and give them the planeswalkers. There's no reason to NOT give them to every player since they are effectively required and not giving them is confusing at best.

Comments

• I think 10 crystals per PW is already near free and should be even a bit higher.

Unlocking PW wasn't as satisfying to me as it should had been because it was too cheap and thus didn't feel like I have earned them.

I think a better system would be to let you choose your first PW for free instead of giving everyone Nissa and then being able to unlock others for about 25 to 30 Crystals.
  • Nerimos wrote:
    I think 10 crystals per PW is already near free and should be even a bit higher.

Unlocking PW wasn't as satisfying to me as it should had been because it was too cheap and thus didn't feel like I have earned them.

I think a better system would be to let you choose your first PW for free instead of giving everyone Nissa and then being able to unlock others for about 25 to 30 Crystals.

I'd rep. you if this particular sub-forum allowed it.
  • RubiconX
    Options
    Nerimos wrote:
    I think 10 crystals per PW is already near free and should be even a bit higher.

+1
  • Honestly i didn't mind unlocking the new planeswalkers....with one little issue. I had little interest in olaying nessa, i rather they let us pick our starting planeswalker, and then buy others later
  • loroku
    loroku Posts: 1,014 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Nerimos wrote:

I disagree for these first 4. Just give them to people.

I'm sure more will be coming and they'll cost plenty enough.