Beta site up for searchable card database

13»

Comments

• BlackSheep101
    BlackSheep101 Posts: 2,025 Chairperson of the Boards
    Those two are new with the recent patch. Previously they just had the keyword with no icon.
  • Also the unblockable icon is new.

And disable now turns icons red.
  • Morphis wrote:
    Keral_Keep wrote:
    I know about it, but I want to see if night_day can add it.
    Yes, the link was meant to give him the image if needed.

Also I noticed the glossary is missing 2 icons image that u can find on cards

Menace(boggart brute)
    Regeneration(undercity troll)
    But it looks like those are displayed only during gameplay
    Oops, sorry.
  • I've noticed that the site is not up-to-date with all the patch 1.3 changes to existing cards. But I'm sure you know this. icon_e_wink.gif Perhaps somewhere you can post 'current as of patch 1.3' or something.

Nice to have extras:
    A clearer way for people to see where to go to submit updates.
    Plainswalker level and skill information.

Great work.
  • night_day has been inactive for a while now.
  • Maintaining that quantity of data is quite time consuming.
  • Morphis
    Morphis Posts: 975
    Hope the site will be updated...

Anyways beside animist awakening I noticed that rabid bloodsucker is listed as uncommon card(will show in uncommon advanced search).

Also the total number of uncommons in DB is 88. If we remove the bloodsucker it should be 87.
    My collection has 89 uncommons...
    Too sleepy to find out now which ones are missing but some definitely are.
  • There are several mis-categorizations, not just related to rarity. I know I'm just random-guy-on-the-Internet, but I'd offer to help maintain the DB if provided access.
  • OhanaUnited
    OhanaUnited Posts: 85 Match Maker
    It seems to be missing Animist's Awakenning (R)
  • Meto5000
    Meto5000 Posts: 583

I reached out to the creator of the site via email and have so far heard nothing in response. It looks like he hasn't logged into the forums since the end of January so the project is likely abandoned.

If interested I have an up to date card database that I've just launched a few days ago that has a terrific set of tools for getting info about all MtGPQ cards. It doesn't have any deckbuilding capabilities yet but they are coming "soonventually". Please check it out and let me know what you think!
  • Fiddler
    Fiddler Posts: 251 Mover and Shaker
    Meto5000 wrote:

I reached out to the creator of the site via email and have so far heard nothing in response. It looks like he hasn't logged into the forums since the end of January so the project is likely abandoned.

If interested I have an up to date card database that I've just launched a few days ago that has a terrific set of tools for getting info about all MtGPQ cards. It doesn't have any deckbuilding capabilities yet but they are coming "soonventually". Please check it out and let me know what you think!

That's a great database. Now I have confirmed I am missing Joruga Invocation, Deep Sea Terror and Relic Seeker. Plus about 10 mythical or so (of course!). One note, Clash of Wills and Seperatist Voidmage seem to be flagged with the wrong rarity. Thanks for all your work.
  • Meto5000
    Meto5000 Posts: 583
    Fiddler wrote:
    Meto5000 wrote:

That's a great database. Now I have confirmed I am missing Joruga Invocation, Deep Sea Terror and Relic Seeker. Plus about 10 mythical or so (of course!). One note, Clash of Wills and Seperatist Voidmage seem to be flagged with the wrong rarity. Thanks for all your work.
    Thanks for catching it, should be all set now!