4 days into this tournament

Options
Unknown
edited February 2014 in MPQ General Discussion
And still I can't compete FAIRLY with the game locking me out of missions that should have been opened 1 hour into the game on FRIDAY. 5 emails sent to their support care and still nothing. Got a copy and paste "we will look into this for you" and then......nothing. Treating the people who pay with their OWN money, who support the game by doing so, who spend hours playing it and tell all their friends about it. Jeez I got my wife and parents in law playing and paying for this. But your lack of response and decency to your customers has made this game slide downhill fast. The rich get richer, the new players lead the boards, an yet the ones who have been here from DAY 1 are stuck in some weird netherworld unable to progress. A little help or even a response from one of your team to address mine and others issues shouldn't be so hard. Yet here we are begging for a response. Way to keep your clientele happy. You are ruining a great game and destroying your fanbase trust all in one ugly greedy move. Well done.

Comments

• poomermon
    poomermon Posts: 300 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Well it was weekend so I'm guessing there were no people to answer or work on the problems at that time.
  • As far as I remember there is no compensation for anything like that. They tell you they'll fix it next time and go on with their day. Case in point would be the last PVE tournament Thick as Thieves. Turned out to not be what they intended. They "fixed" the levels this time around. Yet here we are again with 230s for days and some people with lvl 20s 9000 points ahead of everyone in their bracket. They'll say something along the lines of yea this isn't working right and the event will end and rewards will go out. Nothing will be adjusted, no compensation for those who can't compete on a fair level. It's a free to play game.