Playing the Game Within the Game

Options
I feel like we've started to coalesce as a community around finding ways to enjoy the game around its ridiculous bugs.

The game is now as much about the bugs as it is about the game. As someone put it in another thread, we're all playing Magic: Bug Quest.

Y'all are so cute in a Stockholm Syndrome-y kinda way.

I can't say I'll miss the leaderboard resets, but it's been fun watching the forums go from shared fury to problem-solving to humor. I hope the cycle is still there on the next crushing round of bugs introduced when they try to implement something we can do with our duplicates.

I would like to suggest a bug that grinding duplicates also eliminates the original, but only visually, because your deck still works if you don't change it. If you restart the app entirely, your cards are all back to normal.

Who else has future bugs they want to suggest? The leaderboard resetting is a doozy of a bug, so let your imagination run wild!

Comments

• It still seems to me that the game is unstable if you do not kill it between plays.
  • Keegan
    Keegan Posts: 284 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    My favorite bug, which I have been unable to reproduce so I assume it was crazy spiders in the code, involved Quick Battle before the update. I noticed once when I was playing that, win or lose, my planeswalker mana gained 1350 with each encounter. I played for a couple of hours and racked up about 50k, which I promptly blew like lottery winnings.

Thanks, devs!