Who should be my 7th maxed 4*? [Poll]

Options
PeterGibbons316
PeterGibbons316 Posts: 1,063
edited February 2016 in Roster and Level Help
Have IMHB, Iceman, JG, XFW, XPool, Rulk.

Have max covers for.....
  • Ant-Man
  • Carnage
  • Cyclops
  • Fury
  • ProfX
  • Thing
  • Thor
  • X-23

I'm debating mostly between Carnage, Thing, and Cyclops. So if you think someone else is better you need to have a really convincing argument. icon_razz.gif
Failed to load the poll.

Comments

• Magic
    Magic Posts: 1,199 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    First world problem mate! I wish I had that one.

I've heard a lot of praise about x-23. If it's helpful I avoid Carnage if I don't have to fight him (i use maxed and championed Fistbuster as my main option). Take Prof X and Fury out of the list. X is better under leveled to rock with the Angeles. Fury is old, and ready to retire. Cyclops is great but need a lot of "thinking" with playing so he is horrible on defence. Thoress is useful but you won't use her much with Hulkbuster and Iceman in the lineup. Ant-man is fun to play (situational but fun). And Thing packs a punch. I would go for one that you have not played a lot to experiment with new combos and gameplay - X23 or Ant-Man.
  • madok
    madok Posts: 905 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I would vote clops just because he is so good on offense and is bonkers when boosted. While the AI doesn't play him well, it doesn't matter who you really have on defense when there are the 5*s not caring what 4*s there are.

I wish I had him fully covered because I would be saving all my ISO to max him.

If you do want to think defensively, Thing would be the way to go. Him and Xpool will cause some folks to skip.
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I think cyke should be next. any time he's boosted and one of your other's isn't, you'd be kicking yourself. boosted ant-man isn't scaring anyone solidly into 4* play. x23 looks interesting as a healer, but don't have the covers, so unsure of where she is power-wise. after cyke you could make some other choices with thing, antman, carnage or x23, but my opinion is cyke should be next. agree with madok that a boosted clops is stupid strong.
  • PeterGibbons316
    Options
    I've been leaning toward Cyke because as a standalone he is better than all that are remaining. I'm just wondering if the utility of Carnage increases because I can pair him with JG, or same for Thing paired with XPool.
  • madok
    madok Posts: 905 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I've been leaning toward Cyke because as a standalone he is better than all that are remaining. I'm just wondering if the utility of Carnage increases because I can pair him with JG, or same for Thing paired with XPool.

Do you really want to see Carnage's animations that often? icon_e_biggrin.gif