Which 3* heroes to push?

Steirerbua
Steirerbua Posts: 27 Just Dropped In
edited February 2016 in Roster and Level Help
Dear fellow players,

my roster consists of a range of well-rounded 2* heroes as well as a fistful of fully-covered 3*s. Originally I intended to hoard ISO-8 until I would be able to push at least 10 of them to level 166 at once. How ever, by the introduction of the champion system I felt pushed as I did not want to have my 3* star tokens expire. Therefore I decided not to wait any longer and max a few of my 3*s. The following now basically form my new core team:
- Captain America
- Black Widow (Grey Suit)
- The Hulk (Indestructible)
- Black Panther.

Right now, I dispose of enough ISO-8 to take three more heroes to level 166 and champion them. And this is where I request your advice. Which of the following would you recommend and in which order?

- Wolverine (Patch)
- Doctor Doom
- Magneto (Classic)
- Psylocke
- Captain Marvel (Ms Marvel)
- Loki
- Daken
- Storm (Mohawk)

Thank you in advance for your advice!

Comments

• TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    cmags is a must since he is so versatile and good and fits into so many teams really well. beyond that its really preference. I agree that marvel would benefit from levels and respect. I maxed daken but haven't maxed patch. he's on my list, but really not a priority for a while. panther/mags/loki would also be a good team - even better subbing in fist for loki. I agree with ojsp's list of priorities moving forward. those are basically the top tier that you don't have listed - try and chase those covers best you can in pve, pvp, and ddq. good luck.
  • Steirerbua
    Steirerbua Posts: 27 Just Dropped In
    First of all, thank you a lot for your advice.

In fact, I found my team (Captain America, GSBW, Black Panther) surprisingly strong enough to hit 1700 in the recent simulator in order to gain a black cover for Iron Fist.

So, my 3* Magneto will be the next to be promoted to Champion level.

The current Balance of Power event is a great opportunity to experiment with the teams you suggested. Patch-Daken-Loki are overwhelmingly powerful, especially since (as you mentioned) Danken tanks Black and Pink for Loki, Patch dishes out the damage and Loki turns all the disadvantages into assets on my side. I am even considering to prefer championing Danken to Ms Marvel (although playing with her really feels more comfortable, a matter of personal taste), leaving Loki at around 100 and making them my standard lineup in the next PvP season (of course with regards to weekly buffs).

Another team I came across in the Balance of Power event is Iron Fist-Kamala Khan-Luke Cage. Both, Fist's and Cage's passives provide protection and constant damage, and Fist's pink is cheap enough to keep my team at high health with Kamala's Yellow.
    So, these three will be the next on my list to elevate to champion. However, as I am still missing a few covers for each of them, this can only be a long-term plan.

So, again thank you for sharing your experiments and providing some new thoughts.