An Update On The Additional Bug Fixes (2/5/16)

Options
LakeStone
LakeStone Posts: 1,377 Community Moderator
edited February 2016 in MtGPQ General Discussion
Hi Everyone –

We wanted to provide a couple of additional updates before the weekend.

Please see notes below and we will follow-up next week with further updates.

Have a nice weekend!

Leaderboards & Rooms Are Now Fixed
Occurrence: Rooms go over the limit of 500 players in the Meeting of the Minds Quick Battle.
Solution: The issue will be fixed at 6:00 pm PST on Friday 5th of Feb, after the reset of the rooms / leaderboards. The next event (Primal Grudge) will work fine, rooms & leaderboards will all be capped to 500 Players.

Random Game Crashes
Occurrence: Players can experience a random crash in all areas of the game.
Solution: The bug will be fixed in the upcoming version 1.3.1, next week.

In-App Prices are Displayed in USD
Occurrence: Prices of Mana Crystals, Packs and Special Offers are displayed in USD.
Solution: Players are charged at the correct local price/currency for their country as displayed in the confirmation prompt. This bug will be fixed in the upcoming version 1.3.1, next week.

Comments

• Next week?
    I can wait that long. Thanks, guys.
  • PoliPino
    PoliPino Posts: 11 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I'm still getting resets on the Primal Grudge event.

Earned at least 20 ribbons, but now I'm down to rank 165/467 with only 6 ribbons.

Overall awesome game. Hope the glitches can be ironed out soon!
  • I got reset in green event. After the 3rd rank in the ladder......THIRD.

I knew it's hard to QA and bug fix, and the developments gave us good communication. (comparing to other games I deeply played. I'm talking about you, Solforge)

But, still very frustrated.
  • Enoc99
    Enoc99 Posts: 141
    Options
    I just got into first place, 102 points. Went away for 3 hours and when I came back my score had been reset to 0.

I'm done with this event. I don't have the interest in putting in the time again if I can lose all my progress like that.
  • Enoc99 wrote:
    I just got into first place, 102 points. Went away for 3 hours and when I came back my score had been reset to 0.

I'm done with this event. I don't have the interest in putting in the time again if I can lose all my progress like that.

I wish 102 points got me first place, I have 162 and am in 14th; first is at 426.
  • RubiconX
    Options
    I'm in fourth with 234 points. Leader has 471!

It's so annoying to get stuck on a ladder that has someone with less of a life than I have icon_razz.gif