**** Lock and Load - Recruiting NOW ****

Comments

• DrNitroman
    DrNitroman Posts: 966 Critical Contributor
    PM sent Angelus
    If you have a Line account my id is drnitroman there
  • Very interested in joining your PVE alliance. I play daily and almost 100% pve. Currently have 38k points in juggernaut heroic with 2 full refreshes and my final grind left. Roster is strong, but not perfect yet. Also I tend to send quite a few command points.

Line id : daniel0wns
  • Very interested in joining your PVE alliance. I play daily and almost 100% pve. Currently have 38k points in juggernaut heroic with 2 full refreshes and my final grind left. Roster is strong, but not perfect yet. Also I tend to send quite a few command points.

Line id : daniel0wns
  • prancerosner
    prancerosner Posts: 18 Just Dropped In
    I'm interested in your PvP alliance - just joined the forums here to post this.

I score over 800 each event and have earned over 11K in each of the past three seasons.

I'm currently in the alliance Not Sorry - you can see my roster there, name is Prance Rosner. Have a few maxed 4* and close to finishing all 3* champions (about a dozen left).
  • DrNitroman
    I'm interested in your PvP alliance - just joined the forums here to post this.

I score over 800 each event and have earned over 11K in each of the past three seasons.

I'm currently in the alliance Not Sorry - you can see my roster there, name is Prance Rosner. Have a few maxed 4* and close to finishing all 3* champions (about a dozen left).

We have an opening in 'Lock and Load2' indeed and you seem to fit well
    If you're interested, please apply ingame

And if you have Line, my id is drnitroman
  • ojcAust
    ojcAust Posts: 140
    It needs to be said Dr Nitroman. Your work is awesome and you have made this team, this family more diverse and structured. Excellent work as always. icon_e_wink.gif
  • ojcAust
    Lock and Load dropped Galactus round 8 with 1 day and 7 hrs remaining!!!!! icon_e_surprised.gif

Teamwork icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • DrNitroman
    ojcAust wrote:
    Lock and Load dropped Galactus round 8 with 1 day and 7 hrs remaining!!!!! icon_e_surprised.gif

Teamwork icon_e_biggrin.gif

Impressive teamwork LL1!

...and during the remaining 1 day 7h, Galactus was also kicked by Lock and Load 2, 3, 4 & 5! icon_lol.gif
    Such a loving (lock and load) family!
  • ojcAust
    icon_e_surprised.gif Hot from the Presses : Lock and Load Z were into round 8 of Galactus, earning themselves two Hulkbuster Covers.

icon_cry.gif Making D2KM and I proud founders of our casual group. Massive shout out to Pork_Hunt and RickRap for the commanding skills there.
  • DrNitroman
    Congratulations Lock and Load Z!
  • DrNitroman
    edited March 2016
    Update: Mar, 5th

Lock and Load Family is recruiting for Season 24

Well, well, well: a new season, a new recruitment post, a new color. I chose green. I hope you like green icon_mrgreen.gif

About us
    Lock and Load Family has grown up during the last seasons and is composed of 5 competitive alliances and 2 casual (though daily-active) ones. Each of our alliances has now found his own equilibrium so that within our family there is a wide variety of players or gameplay, from hardcore to casual, beginners to veteran.

Our family is a nice place to be, we're fundamentally a no-drama group. icon_e_smile.gif First, we have enough alliances to propose a suitable offer for our players who want to slow down and to those who want the first prizes, no worry! Second, we like the game, we like to chat about it, we like to share tips and strategies. It's the reason why Line (out of game message system) is not required but strongly recommended because it enables the communication among players of all our alliances. We also play nice with certain other alliances and we participate in various truces on a per person basis.

Finally, I know some players are reluctant to join big grouping of alliances because they fear they will be asked to swap very often. Swapping between alliances of our family is an opportunity for a player who want to progress. But we're not a para-military organization, if you rather like to play season after season with the same alliance, we're fine with that icon_e_biggrin.gif

As usual, I'll update this post regularly to show openings during season 24. Feel free to contact me even if there are no openings, opportunities arise fast.

greencrit.png Lock and Load
    Big sister hybrid Top 25 PvP & PvE alliance.
    Requirements
    PvP - 1000+
    Sim - 1800+
    PvE - depends on particular event, perform the best you can.
    Total Season - 11k+

greencrit.png Lock and Load2 icon_arrow.gif recruitment open!
    Top 100 PVP (regular top 50!) alliance. Typical players are 3*-4* transitioners chasing 4* covers
    Requirements
    PVP - 800+ (Recommended 1k)
    Sim - Recommended 1.75K+
    Total Season - 10.5K+

greencrit.png Lock and Load5 icon_arrow.gif recruitment open!
    Hybrid Top 100 PvP & PvE alliance.
    Requirements
    PvP - 800+
    New Release PVE - last progression
    Total Season - 10k+

greencrit.png Lock and Load3
    Top 100 PVE alliance. Typical players are 2*-3* transitioners chasing 3* covers
    Requirements
    PVE - last progression
    New Release PVE - 1.25 x last progression

greencrit.png Lock and Load4
    Top 150 PVP alliance aiming at top 100 for season 24. Typical players are early 3* players who want to improve in PvP and experienced PvPers who want to slow down a bit
    Requirements
    PvP: 600+
    Total Season (Sim + PVP) - 7K

greencrit.png Extraordinary
    greencrit.png Lock and LoadZ

Our casual Top 250 PVP alliances. Typical players are 3*veterans, still hooked to the game but willing to play casually
    Requirements
    Daily connection (break allowed!)
    Total Season - At least 4K

greencrit.png Extra Load
    Casual alliance for players of the family wanting to take a break.

How to join
    If you're interested by one of our alliances and think you fit in the profile, please contact me to introduce yourself (roster, average score in events and season) before applying in game (private alliances). You can also post in this thread.

DrNitroman (LL2 cmdr) | Forum: DrNitroman | Line: drnitroman
  • I would love to join. I average 700+ pvp, 8k+ sim, and don't love pve. I sent you a line message.
  • DrNitroman
    We have openings in the family, please see above! icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • DrNitroman
    We have openings in our lead alliance Lock and Load (Top 25 PvP & PvE)
    Don't miss this opportunity to join a competitive alliance and a friendly family icon_e_wink.gif
  • DrNitroman
    edited March 2016
    Update: Mar, 30th

Lock and Load Family is recruiting for Season 25

The 25th season is here, Lock and Load too! We are looking for new recruits, veteran players and beginner players as well, you can find your place with us. We are a very diversified family and this is probably our biggest strength. We all share one thing, we like this game!
    Interested? You should probably keep reading below. icon_e_wink.gif

About us
    Lock and Load Family is composed of 5 competitive alliances and 2 casual (though daily-active) ones so that there is a wide variety of players or gameplay, from hardcore to casual, beginners to veteran.

Our family is a nice place to be, we're fundamentally a no-drama group. icon_e_smile.gif First, we have enough alliances to propose a suitable offer for our players who want to slow down and to those who want the first prizes, we're not a para-military organization no worry! Second, we like the game, we like to chat about it, we like to share tips and strategies. It's the reason why Line (out of game message system) is not required but strongly recommended because it enables the communication among players of all our alliances. We also play nice with certain other alliances and we participate in various truces on a per person basis.

Edit: our family has grown up again with a new PvE alliance, 'Lock and Load6' (see details below)

As usual, I'll update this post regularly to show openings during season 25. Feel free to contact me even if there are no openings, opportunities arise fast.

tutile.png Lock and Load
    Big sister hybrid Top 25 PvP & PvE alliance.
    Requirements
    PvP - 1100+ (1300+ recommended)
    Sim - 1800+
    PvE - last progression reward.
    Total Season - 12k+
    icon_arrow.gif Note, if you are insanely good in PVP but don't PVE much or vice versa accomodations can be made! icon_e_smile.gif

tutile.png Lock and Load2
    Top 50 PVP alliance. Typical players are 3*-4* transitioners chasing 4* covers
    Requirements
    PVP - 800+ (Recommended 1k)
    Sim - Recommended 1.75K+
    Total Season - 10.5K+

tutile.png Lock and Load5
    Hybrid Top 100 PvP & PvE alliance.
    Requirements
    PvP - 800+
    New Release PVE - last progression
    Total Season - 10k+

tutile.png Lock and Load3
    Top 50 PVE alliance.
    Requirements
    PVE - last progression
    New Release PVE - 1.25 x last progression

tutile.png Lock and Load4
    Top 150 PVP alliance aiming at top 100 for season 24. Typical players are early 3* players who want to improve in PvP and experienced PvPers who want to slow down a bit
    Requirements
    PvP: 600+
    Total Season (Sim + PVP) - 7K

tutile.png Lock and Load6 icon_arrow.gif recruitment open!
    New PVE alliance! Typical players are 2*-3* transitioners chasing 3* covers. We are building the team currently but the objective will be T100 PvE.
    Requirements
    PVE - 0.5 x last progression

tutile.png Extraordinary
    tutile.png Lock and LoadZ

Our casual Top 250 PVP alliances. Typical players are 3*veterans, still hooked to the game but willing to play casually
    Requirements
    Daily connection (break allowed!)
    Total Season - At least 4K

tutile.png Extra Load
    Casual alliance for players of the family wanting to take a break.

How to join
    If you're interested by one of our alliances and think you fit in the profile, please contact me to introduce yourself (roster, average score in events and season) before applying in game (private alliances). You can also post in this thread.

DrNitroman (LL2 cmdr) | Forum: DrNitroman | Line: drnitroman
  • DrNitroman

A new alliance is born in the family: Lock and Load6 !
    icon_arrow.gif Recruitment open!!

Lock and Load6 is a new PvE alliance that we want to be accessible for new but still motivated players. This will be a perfect fit for 2* players transitioning to 3* and also to more experienced PvE players who want to slow down a bit. LL6 will work in close cooperation with our top 50 PvE alliance LL3

Expected requirement for season 25
    blacktile.png PvE: 0.5 x progression reward (the 3* cover)
    Advantages
    blacktile.png Joining our friendly and no-pressure family where you'll find many helpful players willing to share advices on the game

We expect LL6 to become a top250 PvE but we will start at a quiet pace. Do not hesitate to join the crew right now! LL6 will start with a public status then we'll set it private. If you're interested and think the alliance suits you, please apply directly to Lock and Load6 ingame and send me a PM.

As usual, Line isn't necessary but strongly recommended

And don't forget to have a look at our complete updated list of openings in the family: here!

• pudd1es
    pudd1es Posts: 2 Just Dropped In
    I'd like to join group #3 if possible. I play all the PvE to top progression and top 20-50 finish and casually play all the PvP events, finishing around 500-700 pts/event, 7500/season.

Can't PM you because I just joined the forum. Let me know if you still need someone for the alliance.

Thanks
  • DrNitroman
    PM sent pudd1es icon_e_smile.gif
  • I'd like to join Lock and Loaded2. I have 10 Champion Characters (one 4*, eight 3*, and one 2*). I cannot send a PM since I am a new member so let me know what you think. I do play daily and I do buy gold coins on a regular basis so I'll contribute LOT'S of Command Points to the team!
  • DrNitroman
    PM sent BlackShirt