Frustrated

Options
I really liked this game. The update added cool new stuff, and also bugs.
The game crashed every few minutes. So progressing through the leaderboards was a grind. But I did it! Despite my Planeswalker's health being at 4 every time it crashed, I managed to make it to 15th place. I was happy I would get the rare, and figured I'd play a bit tonight.
The game crashed. Nothing new, I logged back on.
And I've been reset to 10,000th place. In a new bracket. After playing for at least an hour, probably two or three. So I won't get a rare, or a booster, and the issue probably won't be fixed for a week.
It's frustrating to have hours of progress gone. It's even more frustrating when a third of those hours were wasted already by the game crashing and lagging. And most of all, it's frustrating knowing all of your progress could be completely gone someday soon, randomly. It's not worth it.
So I'm just going to leave the game alone until it resembles something that I can play without wanting to crush my phone every ten minutes.
Feel free to tell me whenever that happens.

Comments

• The_Leftist
    Options
    I took the time to complete heroics, tho it crashes sometimes too, mostly on Lilianas. Only one I've got left is Gideons 1st, which I've epically failed at about a dozen times due to terrible luck with claustrophobia. I busted my **** (well, sacrificed a decent amount of sleep) to aim for 1st place, and I've been reset 3 times on the ladder, the last for switching walkers on story mode.

As for progress reseting, take a screenshot of your settings tab since it has your UID, client server, etc. In case something happens and you happen to be interested in still playing.

This event is a terrible joke, and I don't imagine they will reward everyone with a random blue mythic, 2500 runes, and a fat pack, although that would be justified. I can only hope they have it fixed tomorrow so I can play the next event.
  • I want it in time for when we compete for red cards, but that's not happening, considering that's the weekend.
  • buffbeardo
    Options
    I am very frustrated with this game... Such a terrible disappointment given its potential.
  • Irgy
    Irgy Posts: 148 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Keral_Keep wrote:
    I really liked this game. The update added cool new stuff, and also bugs.
    The game crashed every few minutes. So progressing through the leaderboards was a grind. But I did it! Despite my Planeswalker's health being at 4 every time it crashed, I managed to make it to 15th place. I was happy I would get the rare, and figured I'd play a bit tonight.
    The game crashed. Nothing new, I logged back on.
    And I've been reset to 10,000th place. In a new bracket. After playing for at least an hour, probably two or three. So I won't get a rare, or a booster, and the issue probably won't be fixed for a week.
    It's frustrating to have hours of progress gone. It's even more frustrating when a third of those hours were wasted already by the game crashing and lagging. And most of all, it's frustrating knowing all of your progress could be completely gone someday soon, randomly. It's not worth it.
    So I'm just going to leave the game alone until it resembles something that I can play without wanting to crush my phone every ten minutes.
    Feel free to tell me whenever that happens.

It's a great bug for me! Not just are the scores of people ahead of me getting reset, but if this keeps happening no-one will bother playing 500 games in the first place and people like me with, well let's just say other things they need to do, will have a chance!

In all seriousness though that's really pretty awful.
  • My biggest question is... Why did the first pvp event seem to keep everyone in 100 player "rooms" while this one puts the entire community in a single ladder match?

I liked the previous setup, actually made it a reasonable grind to score a rare card.
  • loroku
    loroku Posts: 1,014 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Manthro wrote:
    My biggest question is... Why did the first pvp event seem to keep everyone in 100 player "rooms" while this one puts the entire community in a single ladder match?

I liked the previous setup, actually made it a reasonable grind to score a rare card.
    Because this one is bugged.

It will go back to the 500-person brackets after this.