Find A Bug?

13»

Comments

• Not sure if this is a bug, but with the Sting character, when I select an enemy to use his poison move on, it will, more often than not, pick a different enemy than the one I targeted to get poisoned. Every other character I have that has a skill that targets an enemy goes for the one I select, but not Sting
  • In the lower left corner, a blue chest randomly takes the place of whatever was there, and crashes the game. Can't get the last chest i need for a mission because of it. Also, i figured this was going to be an issue when i needed 3 more chests, but collected 4 in the mission, yet after the match, i was only given 2
  • Hi!

I just started playing this game a few days ago. There is this notice that pops up that I have defended against user 0857 and have lost. The thing is, it keeps popping up again and again and does not seem to stop. I have a screenshot here:

http://postimg.org/image/a9883f95j/

Kindly let me know if it helps. Thanks.
  • I'm going to start making a ticket every time the game bugs. I expect to be sending several every day. Pickles and rewards are wonky, tournament rankings are ALWAYS wrong, and I can't even count how many times I didn't actually receive the rewards I earned from various tournament battles/ranking.

It looks like many of these bugs have been around for a very long time, yet have not been corrected. I love this game and want to continue playing it, but it becomes less and less enjoyable when it continues to not work as it should, especially when players work hard to earn rewards that are then not given due to bugs.

Please increase support to this game!
  • I'm going to start making a ticket every time the game bugs. I expect to be sending several every day. Pickles and rewards are wonky, tournament rankings are ALWAYS wrong, and I can't even count how many times I didn't actually receive the rewards I earned from various tournament battles/ranking.

It looks like many of these bugs have been around for a very long time, yet have not been corrected. I love this game and want to continue playing it, but it becomes less and less enjoyable when it continues to not work as it should, especially when players work hard to earn rewards that are then not given due to bugs.

Please increase support to this game!

I got the same problem.

Can somebody fix it? I already opened a ticket about.