[Poll] Where should I put my Iso?

Options
mutimloh
mutimloh Posts: 25
edited February 2016 in Roster and Level Help
I'm currently sitting on ~200k iso, which I had been intending to put into Carnage to champion him. I recently pulled my 13th Jean though and was wondering if I should level her instead to respec her from 454. My only max 4* atm is HB, so I would ideally be looking for a partner for him in PVP.

Anyone help me decide?

1) Max and champion Carnage: Currently at 535 and level 200, have 2 extra covers expiring in 2 days.

2) Max and champion Cyclops: Currently at 454 and level 140, have 2 extra covers expiring in 7 days.

3) Max and champion JG: Currently at 454 and level 205, have no extra covers.

Edit: I'm personally leaning towards maxing and respeccing JG, even though I have no extra covers.
Failed to load the poll.

Comments

• TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    well, for the stated purpose of pairing with hb for pvp...only 1 decision makes sense. JG all the way. cyke is great too and can be played with jg as well. after playing boosted carnage last pve, he's dropped way down my iso priority list.
  • mutimloh
    Options
    TxMoose wrote:
    well, for the stated purpose of pairing with hb for pvp...only 1 decision makes sense. JG all the way. cyke is great too and can be played with jg as well. after playing boosted carnage last pve, he's dropped way down my iso priority list.

Thanks, that's what I figured I should do. I can't figure out how to upvote... I'm assuming it's because I haven't ranked up in the forums yet?
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    How much ISO are we talking about for each option?
    Definitely leaning towards Jean Grey though for the reasons stated above.