Comments

• I'm pretty amazed this thread isnt locked or nuked yet
  • DumDumDugn wrote:
    I'm pretty amazed this thread isnt locked or nuked yet

That would require dev presence.
  • Kiamodo
    Kiamodo Posts: 423 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Devs will answer like one question a day. Usually fielded by someone throwing up an easy question. It's a sad state of affairs. Played lots of mobile games and this one had potential.
  • Bump bump bump
  • bahamut685 wrote:
    It's amusing that so many people comment about the Steam version ruining it with cheats... Use a search engine, most of the cheats are for the mobile version (including the screenshot).

This ^^^^

They are just mad they don't have a PC lol
  • Oh and if they guy is cheating and hes not trolling. Then hopefully life will find a way of giving him what he deserves.
  • bump bump bump
  • I'm just curious what are these steam cheats? Feel free to answer in a PM
  • I made a thread in which the devs said they don't care if they get 1 star reviews on ITunes or other venues as it won't cause them to change anything...And this thread has proven the devs don't care about cheaters...

So the question is...What do the devs care about?
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    WilliamK99 wrote:
    I made a thread in which the devs said they don't care if they get 1 star reviews on ITunes or other venues as it won't cause them to change anything...And this thread has proven the devs don't care about cheaters...

I'm not sure how you think this thread proves they don't care.
  • Nemek
    Nemek Posts: 1,511
    Options
    DayvBang wrote:
    WilliamK99 wrote:
    I made a thread in which the devs said they don't care if they get 1 star reviews on ITunes or other venues as it won't cause them to change anything...And this thread has proven the devs don't care about cheaters...

Yeah...the devs already said anybody with ridiculous amounts of resources are immediately taken out. Giving attention to this thread is far from the appropriate action.

The only problem is people keep on responding to the idiot in the thread.
  • Nemek wrote:
    DayvBang wrote:
    WilliamK99 wrote:

Yeah...the devs already said anybody with ridiculous amounts of resources are immediately taken out. Giving attention to this thread is far from the appropriate action.

The only problem is people keep on responding to the idiot in the thread.

Haha .. I am waiting for it .. Maybe those credits are legit?;)
  • bump bump bump