Carnage/Mr. Fantastic/X-23 the undying team

Phaserhawk
Phaserhawk Posts: 2,676 Chairperson of the Boards
edited January 2016 in MPQ Character Discussion
After trying the PX/Falcap/GR combo on a sandboxed account (really fun)

I was goofing and came across essentially the most undying team ever.

Carnage go 5/5/3
Mr. F go 5/3/5 but you could go 5/4/4 you do need blue maxed though
X-23--go 5/5/3 purple is fine, but Carnage liters the board so much you don't either get it off or it gets overwritten

Just play, this combo works better if Carnage is underleveled and X-23 and Mr.F could tank black and red but is also more dangerous for him as he has no health, but essentially Mr.F never dies and as long as you can match green and purple with limited red unless X-23 can tank red, she never dies either

Comments

• SirLanik
    SirLanik Posts: 345 Mover and Shaker
    You double posted this thread.
  • AdamMagus
    AdamMagus Posts: 363 Mover and Shaker
    Wished I had all Carnage covers, for now I've been using Mr Fantastic, Ghost Rider and Ant-Man, Mr Fantastic always ends with full life, Ant-Man's purple generates attack tiles quickly which helps Ghost Rider's green do extra AoE damage

Fun little team, it's gotten me to 1600 so far in SHIELD Simulator, it's a nice change from my usual Jeanbuster and Thing/X-Pool teams
  • Buret0
    Buret0 Posts: 1,591
    Phaserhawk wrote:

I was goofing and came across essentially the most undying team ever.

Carnage go 5/5/3
    Mr. F go 5/3/5 but you could go 5/4/4 you do need blue maxed though
    X-23--go 5/5/3 purple is fine, but Carnage liters the board so much you don't either get it off or it gets overwritten

Just play, this combo works better if Carnage is underleveled and X-23 and Mr.F could tank black and red but is also more dangerous for him as he has no health, but essentially Mr.F never dies and as long as you can match green and purple with limited red unless X-23 can tank red, she never dies either

I didn't think anything could avoid team damage, but Elektra's black will absorb Carnage's red AoE. So I have played Carnage/Elektra/MrF, wait for Elektra to get her black's out (tank with MrF whenever you can't get red or black).
  • Buret0
    Buret0 Posts: 1,591
    Also, using a 1* Spiderman to drop a ton of crit tiles with a 5* is a ton of fun.
  • Pylgrim
    Pylgrim Posts: 2,296 Chairperson of the Boards
    Phaserhawk wrote:

What does this combo do?
  • Phaserhawk
    Phaserhawk Posts: 2,676 Chairperson of the Boards
    Pylgrim wrote:
    Phaserhawk wrote:

What does this combo do?

Matching blue decreases GR cd tile. Creating attack tile once PX goes invisible you are buffing and slaughtering innocent teams. They are very cohesive
  • Polares
    Polares Posts: 2,643 Chairperson of the Boards
    Phaserhawk wrote:
    Pylgrim wrote:
    Phaserhawk wrote:

What does this combo do?

Matching blue decreases GR cd tile. Creating attack tile once PX goes invisible you are buffing and slaughtering innocent teams. They are very cohesive

This could be my new PvE team, now that my ProfX doesn't work anymore (lvl217 :S), WHEN I can cover GR, I still have him at 1/3/4 so I hope I don't need too much :S . I think this team can be really good in PvE, and quite fun with all the synergy they have together.

I will also try the Carnage/x23/MrF. MrF is 5/2/5 and x23 is 3/4/5 so not the optimal builds but I guess if I level x23 enough so she can match her colors it will work the same (at least I got two black covers to respec him my Carnage to 5/5/3 also preparing him to work with Venom, and I am not championing him anytime soon with the crazy amount of iso I need now).

PS: More iso and a LT just for new 4s would help a lot to try all these combos before 4s are not important anymore icon_razz.gif (5s are coming, 5s are coming)
  • simonsez
    simonsez Posts: 4,663 Chairperson of the Boards
    If you work out the math on Falcap's blue, decreasing GR's red does provide all that much additional damage, unless it's an unusual board littered with blue. And PX's buff is so huge, Falcap's is a bit superfluous. I can't help but wonder if there's a better 3rd that would provide more benefit to the PX/GR combo.
  • lukewin
    lukewin Posts: 1,356 Chairperson of the Boards
    I had been using Carnage / Mr. F for one or two matches on my PVP climb, just b/c I have them both at 200, 5/3/5 for Carnage and 5/2/5 for Mr. F. It is a fun team to play around with, but definitely not an A team. I've been using the 3 of them in the Carnage essential nodes, but my X-23 is 160 5/4/3, so she doesn't add much to the duo, due to her being at a lower level.