Scaling question after receiving 5*

Options
bpcontra
bpcontra Posts: 176
edited January 2016 in Roster and Level Help
So I am a 3* transitioner and I recently received 5* Jean and 5* Surfer. I kept their levels at 255.

I have AntMan sitting at 166 who I can level to 192 and WXF at 152 who I can bring up to 172.

My question is...is there any reason to keep them soft capped at this point now that I have the 5*??? Will it make any real difference if I keep them soft capped?

Comments

• SirLanik
    SirLanik Posts: 345 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Scaling is based primarily on your top three heroes levels. So, raising your third highest hero higher would provide the most direct impact on scaling.

Speaking from the point of view of a roster that is mostly 140-120, but I have now recruited three 5* (and leveled them), past the first one it doesn't impact it much.

This also isn't really suited for the character forum in my opinion, would recommend this be in the roster help section.
  • Monged4life
    Options
    I rostered two 5*s at once while I'm a 3* transitioner, with several characters at 166 (prior to championing) and no 4* past 130. I noticed an immediate change on the next PvP I played, my every match after the 3 seed teams was maxed 4*s and boosted 3*s, whereas before then it was maxed 3*s and boosted 2*s.

Since selling the 5*s it has now reverted back to normal. I'll start chasing them once I have some near-maxxed 4*s. A 3* player like me (let alone a 2* like some others I've seen) shouldn't be chasing after the end game characters anyway. It's far too soon. Just a shame you can't reroll the legendary token to get a 4* instead...
  • bpcontra
    bpcontra Posts: 176
    Options
    I thought I put this in the roster help forum...woops...it's early icon_redface.gif