Just pulled a 5 star spiderman and wondering about scaling

Options
Santore
Santore Posts: 10 Just Dropped In
edited January 2016 in Roster and Level Help
I was wondering if they changed the way things are scaled? I just pulled a 255 Spiderman and the next highest on my roster is sitting at like level 80. I am wondering if I should just delete the Spiderman? I only have like 10k ISO and just now got the ability to do DDQ for 3 star covers.

So just wondering if I am better off just getting rid of the 255 spiderman?

Comments

• Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    1 character will not change things too much, it averages the first 3, and as you level your lvl 80's to higher, the scaling from where it is now, will change very little. If you get a 2nd 5*, then it may get rough, but for now, match damage alone, makes him a superstar in PVE and PVP at your level.
  • no one knows for sure, so best thing to do is wait 13 days and 23 hours, then when it is about to expire roster him. And if PvE became impossible, immediately sell him.
  • Magic
    Magic Posts: 1,199 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Malcrof wrote:
    1 character will not change things too much, it averages the first 3, and as you level your lvl 80's to higher, the scaling from where it is now, will change very little. If you get a 2nd 5*, then it may get rough, but for now, match damage alone, makes him a superstar in PVE and PVP at your level.

This. And what I would suggest if you have lvl 80 roster - don't open legendary tokens. It's not your game yet - you can't compete yet unless you have a 5* with multiple covers. 1/10 chance you will open one (for some it's closer to 1/100 if you read forum) so you need a lot of luck to have 4-5 covers in one 5* to be able to skip 3 and 4* progression. If you don't expect that - keep playing and develop your team.
  • Tryke
    Tryke Posts: 320 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I have a bunch of saved LT's because I'm just not ready for them yet. Feels bad having to hoard tokens, I know, but things fall into place eventually and you'll feel great when you can open them with no worries. Develop that roster.