Looking for Great PC non 3D Game

Unknown
edited February 2014 in General Discussion
As the titles says and preferably cheap or free spent enough on this.

Comments

• You need to visit websites like Rock, Paper, Shotgun or jayisgames. They are great resources for PC/mobile/free games.

Most people are raving about Hearthstone right now.
  • Toxicadam wrote:
    You need to visit websites like Rock, Paper, Shotgun or jayisgames. They are great resources for PC/mobile/free games.

Most people are raving about Hearthstone right now.

I think I saw an add for Hearthstone maybe I will check that out. THX BTW
  • Speaking of non-3D, I have over 200 hours clocked in Terraria. Also there's Starbound which is similar, but still in early access as of now.

As for match 3 10,000,000 was quite entertaining for a few hours.

Other games I could randomly recommend, based mostly on my playing time: Faster Than Light (this is pretty awesome), Hearthstone (as mentioned before, but mostly fun if you're into World of Warcraft or Blizzard games in general), Hotline Miami (short but entertaining), Kerbal Space Program (basically a 3D game though), Reus, Rogue Legacy, Risk of Rain, XCOM:Enemy Unknown (if you're into turn based strategy)

All those games (except for the latter) are very affordable on Steam
  • Hearthstone rocks thanks for the tip
  • whorst wrote:
    Speaking of non-3D, I have over 200 hours clocked in Terraria. Also there's Starbound which is similar, but still in early access as of now.

As for match 3 10,000,000 was quite entertaining for a few hours.

Other games I could randomly recommend, based mostly on my playing time: Faster Than Light (this is pretty awesome), Hearthstone (as mentioned before, but mostly fun if you're into World of Warcraft or Blizzard games in general), Hotline Miami (short but entertaining), Kerbal Space Program (basically a 3D game though), Reus, Rogue Legacy, Risk of Rain, XCOM:Enemy Unknown (if you're into turn based strategy)

All those games (except for the latter) are very affordable on Steam

Some of those look interesting thanks. I got Steam so I will watch for sales:)

In case you don't know you can get good deals on HumbleBundle.com and BundleStars