Newcomer Help

Options
rbrnsoldier
rbrnsoldier Posts: 5 Just Dropped In
edited January 2016 in Roster and Level Help
So I have been playing for 6-7 months now but I feel this past month has been pretty difficult. I have been trying to solidify myself in 3* star land but I am not sure if I am making the right moves.

Here is my roster:

http://mpq.gamependium.com/rosters/rbrnsoldier/

I feel I might be spread pretty thin with the number of 3* cards that I have. I was hoping to get advice from some of the more experienced players to see if I should focus on certain characters, championing, events, etc. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Comments

• rbrnsoldier
    rbrnsoldier Posts: 5 Just Dropped In
    Options
    OJSP wrote:
    I think part of your problem is having Steve Rogers and Human Torch as your 2 highest levelled 3*s.

They're not the fastest or the most durable. With 5 redflag.png Human Torch is not bad, but his blackflag.png and greenflag.png are situational. His greenflag.png is the DDQ reward tomorrow (Monday). They were good when boosted, but with the boosting mechanism being changed recently, it looks like they suffered the effect of it.

The other reason is like you said, you're pretty thin on the number of other usable 3*s. I'd just continue playing DDQ, PvPs, and PvEs to get as many covers as possible for now. The good thing now with Championing, is that you can look forward to getting more 3* covers while getting your 2*s into a more usable state.

If you have time to play Unstable Iso-8, try to place as high as you can. Getting Kamala Khan as your next maxed 3* would help significantly. There are plenty of goon nodes to grind. If you use 2*Thor, Magneto and Storm or 2*Thor, OBW and Storm, you could beat the nodes undamaged. Re-spec OBW to 3/5/5 to make her steal quicker.

Thanks OJSP! I guess my next two questions are who do you think I should focus on and should I stick with focusing primarily on PVE?